Pogba, Hold or sell

• @Dan-The-Man the American media have been going mad for him. Here? One day when a few people reported he signed for Chelsea and then nothing. Absolutely no interest in the performances of a crisis club's 50 million signing (they were in a crisis) tells me that other than if he does a step over in his first preseason friendly on a slow news day, he's really not gonna challenge for MB.

Each club has that one MB magnet. It's Hazard. And if he goes, I don't see the clean cut Pulisic getting media. Probably Zaha if he replaces him or Abraham if he gets a game as he's English. Even Loftus? But not Pulisic. No chance.

• @Lukeroro Got to agree with you there, I feel the american thing is often made far too much of. I just don't see it with Pulisic at all. I'm not convinced he's all that on the pitch either. Time will tell I suppose.

• @Lukeroro said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Dan-The-Man the American media have been going mad for him. Here? One day when a few people reported he signed for Chelsea and then nothing.

You're wrong pal, he won MB a few weeks ago, after scoring in the USA game and he only missed out on it last week because Man Utd played Barcelona on the same day.

He hasn't even got to Chelsea yet and he's already on everyones radar.

You'll see.

Oh and Beckham was clean cut, that's what they like about him.

• @Long-Haul-Col

Pogba will rack up media dividends endlessly over the Summer and will continue to be a magnet for investors.

Buy is my feeling and thinking on will have an to my small holding now..

• @Dan-The-Man
    He's scored 11 goals in the bundesliga since 2015. For comparison sancho has scored 11 this year.
    Don't see him doing anything at Chelsea that they'll be able to write about tbh.

• @LuaLua said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Dan-The-Man
    He's scored 11 goals in the bundesliga since 2015. For comparison sancho has scored 11 this year.
    Don't see him doing anything at Chelsea that they'll be able to write about tbh.

He's already the most expensive American in the world and Chelsea's biggest summer signing. Trust me on this one.

• @Dan-The-Man and there was me thinking they bought him for football reasons?! I find this all very far fetched. The US media can go as nuts for him as they want it won't win him MB as FI uses Brit media sources!

• @9stevo said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Dan-The-Man and there was me thinking they bought him for football reasons?!

You were wrong too lol. Don't take my word for it, here's the Chelsea chairmen, telling you it... via the British press.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1115262/Chelsea-Christian-Pulisic-transfer-US-tour-2019-Bruce-Buck

Also, Brit media... owned by same people who owns American media.... and they all benefit from him being a star.

• @Dan-The-Man He's only won it once in the last 6 months if I'm not mistaken and that was in January? Not even close since really. Doesn't bode well. CHO will stay and be a key player for them next season under a different manager possibly. He will take over from Hazard as Chelsea's MB magnet for me.

• @Cadbury1 said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Dan-The-Man He's only won it once in the last 6 months if I'm not mistaken

You are indeed mistaken. Lot of that going around today ha. He won it 26 days ago. He hasn't even got here yet.

Look fellas, my money is in on him. I think you're all well early if you get in on him now but it's your money and I could be mistaken but I've been following him for a long time and I'm already up on him.

• I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again- never sell a Pogba.

• @Dan-The-Man Well he came 3rd for MB so fair enough but even then it was on a slow news day, he only scored 360. Still don't rate him as a consistent dividend winner though, not by a long shot.

• @Cadbury1

Yeah, fair enough, he's not just yet... why would he be?

My goal is to find the guy with the best chance of becoming a future FI king.

Think about it.

• Chelsea's biggest signing.
    • America's most expensive player.
    • Goal scoring attacking midfielder so has decent chance of PB
    • He's only 20
    • And Chelsea's chairmen specifically stating that he was purchased for his media attraction, which is what most traders on here flock to.

News Stories

• Chelsea Unveil Pulisic
    • Pulisic Trains With Team
    • Pulisic Makes His Chelsea Debut
    • Pulisic Pre-Season Goal Has Chelsea Fans Salivating
    • £58m Star Ready To Make Premiership Debut

Now.... on a 1x media day, he's probably gonna get 2 out of the 5, but with 5x media days... he's gonna get a whole bunch of MB.

Will be £8, 6 months from now.... I'd say that's unlikely but will he be £2.50-£3? Doesn't seem out of the realms of possibility.

• I don't hold Pogba but I just dont see him staying at Utd next season for Uefa cup football. The only way I would hold him at that price would be if I thought there would be a chance he would sign for City.

• Pulisic training with the team is not going to win MB during the transfer window...

• @speedloafer imagine the fume if he signed for city?!! 😂🤣😂 Utd head would fall off on a Tevez level. Would be absolutely glorious!!

• @Vespasian32 Might not get top spot... but 5th spot?

• @Dan-The-Man said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Cadbury1

Yeah, fair enough, he's not just yet... why would he be?

My goal is to find the guy with the best chance of becoming a future FI king.

Think about it.

• Chelsea's biggest signing.
    • America's most expensive player.
    • Goal scoring attacking midfielder so has decent chance of PB
    • He's only 20
    • And Chelsea's chairmen specifically stating that he was purchased for his media attraction, which is what most traders on here flock to.

News Stories

• Chelsea Unveil Pulisic
    • Pulisic Trains With Team
    • Pulisic Makes His Chelsea Debut
    • Pulisic Pre-Season Goal Has Chelsea Fans Salivating
    • £58m Star Ready To Make Premiership Debut

Now.... on a 1x media day, he's probably gonna get 2 out of the 5, but with 5x media days... he's gonna get a whole bunch of MB.

Will be £8, 6 months from now.... I'd say that's unlikely but will he be £2.50-£3? Doesn't seem out of the realms of possibility.

Chelsea's biggest signing is Kepa.
    Pulisic's end product is Theo Walcott esque.
    Chelsea's chairman will specifically getting media attraction in America that will hugely market Chelsea but won't make the slightest difference to FI if USA Today touch themselves over him doing a step over before being tackled by Pablo Zabaleta.

I was wrong earlier. Chelsea's MB magnet is Hazard. If he goes it's CHO. Then Abraham and RLC take over as the young English talents that the English media care about. Not Pulisic. Sorry. Not everybody who has replied to you here is wrong or mistaken.

• @Dan-The-Man

I appreciate that you have convinced yourself Pulisic is bound for glory.

That's fair enough, and I wish you the best of luck with him.

But from the amount of replies you have received, it is clear that an awful lot of users disagree with you.

I don't see him as a future MB magnet. I also do not see him as a PB star. He can't even get a game for Dortmund.

If he went to Liverpool or Man Utd, I could understand your optimism, but Chelsea get poor media coverage on FI and that won't change.

The yanks care very little about our sport.

He is just another Landon Donovan ... 🤣

• @Dan-The-Man

Beckham wasn’t clean cut

He went from poster boy, to hate figure to national hero in his careeer

Can’t see pulisic getting to that status

The media love a story that’s all

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.