Pogba, Hold or sell

• @Earshavewalls Why don't you go and pump the trades you've made instead of constantly discussing a player you no longer hold.
    Feel sorry for your girlfriend or wife if this is how you function.

• @Andy-M said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Earshavewalls Why don't you go and pump the trades you've made instead of constantly discussing a player you no longer hold.
    Feel sorry for your girlfriend or wife if this is how you function.

now now lets not get into a whole other debate, could have a boyfriend or a non gender specific life partner

• @Andy-M Haha, no worries mate, not trying to start a war of words either. I just feel it's important to get both sides of the argument out for people to read. I'm sure there are lots of new users who rely on this forum for helpful advice and tips, as I was one of those users not so long ago. So it always annoys me when I see people trying to either pump their own investment or scare people out of investing in another player. Obviously it's fine for everyone to have an opinion but no need to try and incite panic or scare people away when you have no facts to back up what you're saying

• @nicky540 I don't particularly have any self respecting rules on the Forum, but I only normally discuss players i own or I'm considering buying, I'm not going to posts of players I've dumped and explaining why people should sell. That's pathetic in my opinion.

• @TraderJ If only I was that way inclined. If I wanted someone to pull out of Pogba and dump on my investments I would post a list.

Scaremongering blah blah blah! In reverse you are only posting and mentioning I am scaremongering so people won't listen, get spooked and sell up which will see your Pogba hold lose value.

Works both ways if thats what I was doing. Anyway as it wasnt what I was doing as I was offering my opinion as I did a long time ago and have done many times since. Still the same Pogbarites banging on about media because thats all hes got Media. He will be lucky to be top 5 media everyday during the summer andit willin no way cover any capitol loss due to him leaving EpL.

• @Earshavewalls give it a break ffs. 😴😴😴😴

Pogba will be lucky to get the top 5 everyday in media madness... nobody is guaranteed top 5 everyday, but he's one of the small group that could.

Wait a minute it's not even begun yet 🤔

Who's that lingering around the top 🤔

Oh right it's Pogba

0_1557912797759_Screenshot_20190515-112954_Chrome Beta.jpg

0_1557912807869_Screenshot_20190515-112935_Chrome Beta.jpg

• @Earshavewalls but 3 of the top 4 most valuable players on the FI aren't in the PL. So why would Pog leaving the PL make a huge loss?

• @Andy-M Well I dont pump trades at all , what trade have I pumped , and i am happily married family man thank you and your last post has given me a better insight into you. The fact that you had to bring personal relationships into it sorta suggests you may be a bit stressed and more concerned about some of your investments and I might have touched a nerve. Maybe have a rest from the ticker and get your boyfriend to give you a rub down maybe .

• @NewUser107260 Mainly due to the others being class footballers and being able to perform as such. Earn all dividends not just media who will lose interest as there will be many more CHOs to replace him.

• @Earshavewalls I wasn't referring to who or what you have currently in your life, I was making a joke that you probably still bang on about your ex.
    I couldn't care less if you used to own Paul Pogba, move on ffs.

• @Earshavewalls

Well if you did that it would make it incredibly obvious what you were doing and strip you of any credibility, the key to good manipulation is disguising it as something else.

I am letting people know that I think you are scaremongering, they can make their own minds up about whether you actually are or not.

You are more than entitled to your opinion, as is everyone on here but that doesn't mean I can't counter it with relevant facts, isn't that the whole point of the forum? At least now people have a balanced view of things so any new users won't be skewed to one side or another and can make up their own mind.

He will win lots of MB over the summer and there is also no guarantee that he is leaving, so stop saying that as if it's a fact

• @Earshavewalls said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@NewUser107260 Mainly due to the others being class footballers and being able to perform as such. Earn all dividends not just media who will lose interest as there will be many more CHOs to replace him.

Replacing Pogba with a huge bubble... Very smart, explains your great trading strategy.

• @Andy-M Oh Dear the stress , you didn't read it did you , another of your traits comes to the fore. Ill help you ! I said 'He will be lucky to be top 5 media everyday ' and yes lingering before its begun. Deal agreed at weekend with whoever or announced hes staying cos him and Ollie are in love and media interest over ! before its started. Now have a lay down and save your pretty pictures as your screensaver or something as i can see the same screen right here in front of me, and consider how you may escape your large Pogba hold you are so defensive about, before you have a breakdown.

• Gents, ladies - let's keep it civil.

@Andy-M is happy to keep his Pogba's, I personally agree with @Earshavewalls on this one, that the loss on capital appreciation with the impending move will be more than the rewards in dividends.

I'm sure people can read the thread & weigh up their own views with regard to whether they hold or sell. 👍

• @Andy-M Bubble??? whats that ? are you in the bath???

• 0_1557913541018_upload-ed6002e5-9c80-4617-b09b-05cbb1128abb

• @Ericali Yes we know you agree, because u have sold up with 7k profit, I know this because you have told us several times why we should be concerned.
    Well since this little debate has been going on today (last hour) Pogba has risen 4p.. and it's nothing to do with people taking off the market because apparently the queue was non existent, that tells it's own story in how worried we should be...

That was my last msg on this debate, good luck Pogba holders 🚂🚂🚂🚂

• @Andy-M Ah bless Choo Choo!!

• Pogbocity:

noun

The art of holding onto Pogba Futures in Football Index whilst simultaneously worrying about holding onto Pogba Futures, Masturbating and telling other people to hold onto Pogba futures.

• Anyway anyone going to Dutch the match odds for the Ajax game tonight.?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.