Pogba, Hold or sell

• @LuaLua said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Dan-The-Man pogba will win 32p in divs by the time pulisic goes up by 32p

Yeah.... that's not the same thing though mate.

32p on Pulisic = 20% increase

32p on Pogba = 4% increase

• @Dan-The-Man said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@LuaLua said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Dan-The-Man pogba will win 32p in divs by the time pulisic goes up by 32p

Yeah.... that's not the same thing though mate.

32p on Pogba = 4% increase

32p on Pogba = 4% return*

Not the same thing mate

• @Dan-The-Man 100% 300 x Pogba

Just don't get why you think people want to get out, stop reading bullshit articles, Ole has said in his interviews that he wants to build a team around Pogba and he'll be captain next season, facts over articles 😁

Just that fact alone with all the bullshit articles on Pogba daily is my reasoning for him to be better value than Pulisic over the summer period.

• @Andy-M said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

Firstly Ole wants to build a team around Pogba, He's not going anywhere, the rebuilding process will take time, but Pogba will be captain next season of a completely different team...

When you say 'completely different team', are you referring to Real Madrid?! 😉

Pogba infuriates me. We all know what he is capable of, but his attitude on the pitch is disgusting.

The Ole press conference after the Everton defeat made mention of wanting his team to be the hardest working in the league. Yet, the match I watched, Pogba strolled around, lost possession and didn't give a shit about anyone but himself. He is no leader of men.

I am hopeful that he will be one of many to leave Utd in the summer.

If the club is rebuilt around him, the cancer will remain. 👨‍⚕️

• @Dan-The-Man said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Vespasian32

Really?

You think it's more likely that Pogba goes up £7.80 than Pulisic goes up 32p?

If Pogba goes up £7.80 then that'd surely be 100% 🤣🤣 why are we comparing 20% with 100% ???

• @johnboywalker haha yeah different name of club, maybe you're on to something.

To be honest Manchester United have been absolute garbage, what do you expect him to do ?? He can't carry a whole team mate, you could have put Messi or Ronaldo in that team yesterday and they'd have looked shite, I'm not surprised he's struggling, he's playing with Smalling, Jones, Young, Matic, and a bunch of other mediocre players at best, when the rest of the team put a shift in then you see that Pogba is the motor in the team, the unfortunate problem for Pogba is if he's great he's in the Media, if he's bad then he's in the Media, luckily for us on FI is the Media is a bonus 😁

• @Andy-M

I think he is a good hold on FI for both PB and MB, although a little too expensive for me.

In the real world, I think Pogba is at the root of the problems at Utd mate. He plays when it suits him. He has the potential to be the best midfielder in the world. On occasions, he shows it.

But when he downs tools, he brings everyone else with him. I think he has seen an opportunity to move on (Madrid, Zidane), and his recent performances reflect this.

Personally, I have far more respect for boys like Smalling and Jones, who know their limitations but give everything for the club. Are they good enough for Utd? Probably not. But the desire they show every week is admirable.

There is no substitute for hard work.

• @johnboywalker Totally agree on Jones and Mike Smalling 🤣🤣 miss Van Gaal sometimes.

Even Ashley young, a lot of heart, but unfortunately none of the 3 are cut out for Manchester United.

If Pogba wants to leave then fine with me, but I wouldn't get rid unless he requested, just my opinion though.

@Dan-The-Man 100% 300 x Pogba

You must like dividends more than money mate. I don't get it.

Just don't get why you think people want to get out,

Well because I'm a person... and I got out. There's a ton of people who got in and are regretting it at the minute.

When are you going to get out of Pogba?

Ole has said in his interviews that he wants to build a team around Pogba and he'll be captain next season, facts over articles 😁

Yeah... except that's not strictly a fact is it. He did say he wants to build around him.... several months ago... when everything was all rosey and Pogba was trying to impress. New broom sweeps clean comes to mind.

If Pogba goes up £7.80 then that'd surely be 100% 🤣🤣 why are we comparing 20% with 100% ???

No....

You can buy roughly 5 Pulisic for 1 Pogba. You can't compare an £7.80 player against a £1.60 player on a 1 for 1 basis mate. Your option isn't buy one or the other... it's "How do you spend the £7.80"

• This post is deleted!

• When the big boys come in with 40k to deposit for the next bonus who do we think is gonna get a fat chunk of it....
    Proven mb and pb winners.
    Pogba sancho messi ronaldo kane sterling neymar

• @Dan-The-Man doesn't matter if you can buy 5 Pulisic for 1 Pogba, I currently hold 500 Pogba and ( IF ) i was going to buy any Pulisic then it would probably also be 500, not 2500, so 1p rise is exactly the same for any player.
    There is absolutely no reason that Pulisic won't fall in price, his price went up due to the transfer speculation, once he arrives it can go either way mate, if he has a couple of great games then he'll fly, if he has a couple of bad games, or sits on bench then he will plummet.
    It's funny how you are obsessed with % in this discussion, how about we discuss Pogba falling 32p and Pulisic falling 32p would u like to tell me what that means ?? 😁

@Dan-The-Man doesn't matter if you can buy 5 Pulisic for 1 Pogba, I currently hold 500 Pogba and ( IF ) i was going to buy any Pulisic then it would probably also be 500, not 2500, so 1p rise is exactly the same for any player.

Oh Andy...

Andy, Andy, Andy...

I have to stop you there mate.

I thought we were having a serious discussion. Not some weird trolling thing.

• would be quite nice if he got a pb win soon tho to silence the haters though and stem the selling.

• This post is deleted!

doesn't matter if you can buy 5 Pulisic for 1 Pogba, I currently hold 500 Pogba and ( IF ) i was going to buy any Pulisic then it would probably also be 500, not 2500, so 1p rise is exactly the same for any player.

Can't let you get away with that one mate ha

• £3900 worth of Pogba is apparently the exact same as £805 worth of Pulisic

You can't have meant that can you?

• 1p rise is exactly the same for any player.

Really?

Surely that's a gag right?

• I think what he means is no person is gonna hold 2500 pulisic. You just dont wanna have that much of one player. So even tho he is worth so much less he's not gonna be able to buy that much.

He's not factoring the money left over he could spend on other players tbf tho so its not exactly fair.

• @LuaLua

It's worrying that he thinks a 1p rise... means the same thing for different players.

• @Dan-The-Man it does. Regardless of the ROI cash earned is the same and thats what's important. I'll happily buy 1000 shares in the next bloke to go up 10p whether he costs £10 a share or 10p...what I earn is the same.

• I would hold. I have 500 of him and he's currently at a 15p lost. The season is soon to close, and he'll be in the top 5 MB more times than not. I'm happy to collect the dividends.
    For traders with a low value port, I can see why he would be a risky hold because of his price.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.