Pogba, Hold or sell

• Juve/Real Madrid can't afford him and Man Utd don't want to sell, really can't see him leaving this summer. Now that the nations league is over no doubt Pogba will be hitting top 5 regularly from here on out, were barely 15% the way through media madness so far!

• @Sacred What makes you think Real Madrid can't afford him?

• @Dan-The-Man no one is saying you cant have a different opinion but you make up about 50% of this thread just slagging off someone you dont own and in the post i responded to yesterday were even trying to subtly pump a certain massively overrated defender we all know you own. You were slagging neymar on his thread the other day and started a whole thread to say de ligts price was too high. A post saying "i think pogba is overrated, will depreciate loads, will win less mb than you mugs think and you will all lose money" would have sufficed. Just to check that is your position yes? Just that you havent said it much...

• @Dan-The-Man They've spent over 300 million, they need to sell just to meet FFP. Can't see them adding another 150m on top of that for Pogba, they also have a have plans to renovate the Bernabeu that will cost them 550m.

• @Dan-The-Man to confirm it is a perfectly legitimate opinion that is correct as it stands (still a long summer) but its the volume of slagging thats just unnecessary and the fact you do it in regards to multiple players you dont own

• luckily his opinion is muck after his de ligt thread - who has won MB basically every day, plus IPD during Nations League plus massive cap ap lol.

then he followed that gem up with how Kane would win MB at least 5 days out of 7 last week - he totaled something like 100 pts for the week never breaking into the top 10 on news feed.

his love child pulisic is even tanking by higher % than Pogba.

it gets to a point where him slagging off Pogba has to be good for pogbas price?

@Dan-The-Man just bantz lolz.. you've been mostly right about Pogba - I got out ages ago after originally arguing the case for him. nearly bought back in this morning tho.

• @NewUser297678 said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Dan-The-Man A post saying "i think pogba is overrated, will depreciate loads, will win less mb than you mugs think and you will all lose money" would have sufficed. Just to check that is your position yes? Just that you havent said it much...

Show me where I said Pogba woudn't earn a lot of MB. Or where I said he was overrated. You obviously don't read very well. I mean... if you're having a go at me for overstating my position on player, you'd think you'd be able to accurately recall what I have said.

in the post i responded to yesterday were even trying to subtly pump a certain massively overrated defender we all know you own.

I don't have a clue who you are, given that you haven't bothered to change your username yet but I own, 2 defenders. Van Dijk and Maguire. Given that you said overrated, I'm going to assume you're not talking about Van Dijk (the best defender in the world)... which means you must be talking about Maguire.

Maguire's price tag is currently the highest it's ever been and he's up 20p in the last 24 hours. He's the second highest player on the raised list. Do you want me to apologise for telling you that he's about to rise?

You were slagging neymar

Ohhhh... did me pointing out that Neymar is aggressive hurt your feels? There there boo-boo. Maybe a forum to discuss players isn't really a good place for you. Sounds like what you'd prefer is a cult, where we all act like sycophants to suit your portfolio.

the other day and started a whole thread to say de ligts price was too high.

Yeah, I absolutely did and so far the predictions I made in that post have been entirely accurate.

Such as :

"this could just be the beginning of the media storm. At time of writing, De Ligt is 2nd in MB for the day and has stated that his future won't be decided until after the Nations League, a few weeks from now. It's worth remembering that when Daley Blind, transferred to Man Utd, he picked up 50p in MB, so the next few weeks could be promising for De Ligt holders.

In all likelihood he'll still grow in price and if the Man Utd deal does come back on the table, he might even pick up some decent dividends

Again... some incredibly accurate predictions from me. So what exactly are you bitching at me for? Posting well thought out analysis on a forum designed specifically for that?

• @Dan-The-Man said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@ScouseSte said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

There will still be 3 media places for a while after Media Madness ends, so your point there isn't really relevant - those Juve rumours will be welcome!

There's been 5 media places for 2 weeks, during that time he has dropped 40p. Has the 8p he's made in divs in that time being worth the drop?

Once again, your obsession with trying to worry Pogba holders is apparent. What's wrong? What is your beef over Pogba?

I enjoy the topic and if you're only interested in posts that agree with you, forums aren't the place for you.

I cringe when I see you say things like he'll pick up dividends. He's dropped £1.30 since this thread kicked off. The 30p in divs are great but he's dropped in value by 4x as much. It's £6.80 to cash out, which means it's really £6.66 per share you'll receive.

It's interesting though. I've fallen into the same dividend trap with Kane. I told myself to get out back when he was £5.03, he's dropped 40p too. With Kane, I have the belief that the Euro tournament will see him rise significantly but with Pogba, that move to Juve could easily chop another £3 off his price.

Personally his fall in price doesn't matter one jot to me - I have a dividend-focused long term strategy, and I'm sure you've heard the well-coined phrase "shares prices can go down as well as up"? So, while Pogba and other top 20 shares are dipping now, they will rise again. Yet the dividends many of them have earned is money in the bank.
    And where the HELL do get the predicted figure of a further £3 drop in price from??? Absolute scaremongering at its finest.

I think we should rename you Dan The Spam on this thread.

• @Sacred Been saying this for awhile now. The more Real spend the less likely I think Pogba goes there.

Real Madrid have taken out loans in the United States to finance their €575m stadium renovation and must pay back €29.5m a year from 2023 to 2049 to pay for building work that is expected to start this summer and take four years to complete.

If it were down to president Florentino Perez, Pogba would not be pursue, and the fondness for the player among the club’s directors is low. However they have promised Zidane full backing if he returned.

Pogba's price is high, the wages are high, the agent’s fee is high.

Zidane’s plan when he returned was to use Gareth Bale to raise funds. But the club have not received a single offer for the 29-year-old.

Real already have a high wage bill and adding more high wage players will put more stress on the clubs finances. Also like you said they have already signed Eder Militao, Rodrygo, Luka Jovic and Eden Hazard. Also Ferland Mendy is expected pretty soon.

• @ScouseSte

Where do I get a £3 drop... if he goes to Italy?

Ronaldo went to Italy... he's the most expensive player in Seria A... his price is £2.75.

If Pogba drops £3, he'll still be £1.50 more expensive than Ronaldo and still heavily over priced.

Look at Mario Balotelli. How often does he win MB these days. He was the prototype of Pogba in terms of media attraction. Can't remember the last time he made the headlines. When Pogba leaves... the media will move on. It might not happen over night... but his price will fall... and fall... and fall some more.

• @Misto Reports are suggesting they need to raise 300m just to adhere to FFP regulations for the players they've brought in so far.

Players there rumored to be trying to offload Navas(9m), Ceballos(27m), Bale(25m), Kovacic(31.5m), Isco(54m), Rodriguez(45m) and de Thomas(18m). So basing there values off transfermarkt website and assuming they could even offload them all they'd still be short.

• @Dan-The-Man said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@ScouseSte

Where do I get a £3 drop... if he goes to Italy?

Ronaldo went to Italy... he's the most expensive player in Seria A... his price is £2.75.

If Pogba drops £3, he'll still be £1.50 more expensive than Ronaldo and still heavily over priced.

Look at Mario Balotelli. How often does he win MB these days. He was the prototype of Pogba in terms of media attraction. Can't remember the last time he made the headlines.

Fucks sake mate. You're clueless.

Ronaldo is cheap now because of age and rape claims!
    Pogba is THE MOST EXPENSIVE PLAYER IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE. Balotelli was a £15mil gamble by Brendan Rodgers. I somehow don't think Pogba will be forgotten .

Please, try and salvage some of your reputation and give up trying to drive down Pogbas price with your incessant scaremongering and "predictions". It's not constructive, in fact it's very tiresome now.

You don't have a dog in the fight so let it go now

• Time to top up on poggers!!!

• @Vespasian32 said

Some BS abut Pulisic not worth repeating...

Back in April, when I made the case for Pulisic in this thread, he was priced at £1.40, he's up at £1.86... Pogba on the other hand, has dropped £1.30 in that time...

I mean come on.... I know you were being all jokey but hit me with something reasonably accurate lol.

@Dan-The-Man just bantz lolz.. you've been mostly right about Pogba - I got out ages ago after originally arguing the case for him. nearly bought back in this morning tho.

Mayte...

With exception to that Kane post... where I got it wrong... aren't I always bang on?

I mean... DANostradamus might be a better name for me.

• @Dan-The-Man you saying neymar is a dickhead (he is) doesnt hurt my feelings you muppet im referring to the sheer volume of messages you write for no reason other than to be negative about a player you dont own. When i said maguire was overrated i meant as a player. Of course he is going to go up he may go to man utd. Doesnt change that his underlying value is less than his price imo. Yet somehow ive managed remarkably to restrain myself from writing 300 posts on the maguire thread about how shit i think he is. What i did, and maybe you should try this, is think "i dont want to invest" and carried on with my day

• Can you two take it too PM's please? I don't want to read this shite and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• @Sacred my apologies mate ive said what i needed to say now

• To bring this back to a (hopefully) less vitriol inviting topic, i’d Be interested to know if people are buying and selling Pogba in large amounts in this period or whether the dips and lifts are caused more by people listing him in the sell queue when the news is unfavourable and taking him out when it looks more like he’s staying. I know I couldn’t make my mind up for weeks

• Yep the argument above is silly because basically your arguing different things.

Couple people saying he's a short term sell because he'll drop with rumours.

The others are saying he's a long term hold.
    It's not about the divs outweighing the drop because they believe he will rise again because he stays. @Dan-The-Man

You can't constantly be shifting money around. Need to diversify Holds as well as diversify length of holds. If you are a big trader pogba is a long term hold as its not that likely that he's leaving anymore imo. It's also hard to sell to market. So better to hold and wait and rack up the divs.

• @ScouseSte said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Dan-The-Man said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@ScouseSte

Fucks sake mate. You're clueless.

Please, try and salvage some of your reputation and give up trying to drive down Pogbas price with your incessant scaremongering and "predictions". It's not constructive, in fact it's very tiresome now.

You don't have a dog in the fight so let it go now

Oh Ste... you need to learn what constructive means and hypocrisy.

It's not too long ago, I saw you on another thread talking about how you'd sold half of your Pogba's, after your portfolio shrank and that by doing so, you'd been able to buy players which made your portfolio rise again. That was of course... after you'd spent time slagging me off for posting my thoughts in this thread.

If you'd have listened to me earlier in the thread, rather than trying to discredit me, you'd be financially better off.

And no... I won't stop talking about players I don't have. So get over it. The forum doesn't have to be full of sycophants, attacking people who voice different opinions against their players. If you don't like my ideas, either tackle them or ignore them. No need to get insulting.

As for you not liking the Balotelli comparison because Pogba was the Premierships record breaking transfer... so was Coutinho. How's his price looking since leaving the Premiership? Coutinho was £105m to Pogba's £89m.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.