Pogba, Hold or sell

• @Dan-The-Man said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@ScouseSte

Where do I get a £3 drop... if he goes to Italy?

Ronaldo went to Italy... he's the most expensive player in Seria A... his price is £2.75.

If Pogba drops £3, he'll still be £1.50 more expensive than Ronaldo and still heavily over priced.

Look at Mario Balotelli. How often does he win MB these days. He was the prototype of Pogba in terms of media attraction. Can't remember the last time he made the headlines.

Fucks sake mate. You're clueless.

Ronaldo is cheap now because of age and rape claims!
    Pogba is THE MOST EXPENSIVE PLAYER IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE. Balotelli was a £15mil gamble by Brendan Rodgers. I somehow don't think Pogba will be forgotten .

Please, try and salvage some of your reputation and give up trying to drive down Pogbas price with your incessant scaremongering and "predictions". It's not constructive, in fact it's very tiresome now.

You don't have a dog in the fight so let it go now

• Time to top up on poggers!!!

• @Vespasian32 said

Some BS abut Pulisic not worth repeating...

Back in April, when I made the case for Pulisic in this thread, he was priced at £1.40, he's up at £1.86... Pogba on the other hand, has dropped £1.30 in that time...

I mean come on.... I know you were being all jokey but hit me with something reasonably accurate lol.

@Dan-The-Man just bantz lolz.. you've been mostly right about Pogba - I got out ages ago after originally arguing the case for him. nearly bought back in this morning tho.

Mayte...

With exception to that Kane post... where I got it wrong... aren't I always bang on?

I mean... DANostradamus might be a better name for me.

• @Dan-The-Man you saying neymar is a dickhead (he is) doesnt hurt my feelings you muppet im referring to the sheer volume of messages you write for no reason other than to be negative about a player you dont own. When i said maguire was overrated i meant as a player. Of course he is going to go up he may go to man utd. Doesnt change that his underlying value is less than his price imo. Yet somehow ive managed remarkably to restrain myself from writing 300 posts on the maguire thread about how shit i think he is. What i did, and maybe you should try this, is think "i dont want to invest" and carried on with my day

• Can you two take it too PM's please? I don't want to read this shite and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

• @Sacred my apologies mate ive said what i needed to say now

• To bring this back to a (hopefully) less vitriol inviting topic, i’d Be interested to know if people are buying and selling Pogba in large amounts in this period or whether the dips and lifts are caused more by people listing him in the sell queue when the news is unfavourable and taking him out when it looks more like he’s staying. I know I couldn’t make my mind up for weeks

• Yep the argument above is silly because basically your arguing different things.

Couple people saying he's a short term sell because he'll drop with rumours.

The others are saying he's a long term hold.
    It's not about the divs outweighing the drop because they believe he will rise again because he stays. @Dan-The-Man

You can't constantly be shifting money around. Need to diversify Holds as well as diversify length of holds. If you are a big trader pogba is a long term hold as its not that likely that he's leaving anymore imo. It's also hard to sell to market. So better to hold and wait and rack up the divs.

• @ScouseSte said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Dan-The-Man said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@ScouseSte

Please, try and salvage some of your reputation and give up trying to drive down Pogbas price with your incessant scaremongering and "predictions". It's not constructive, in fact it's very tiresome now.

Oh Ste... you need to learn what constructive means and hypocrisy.

It's not too long ago, I saw you on another thread talking about how you'd sold half of your Pogba's, after your portfolio shrank and that by doing so, you'd been able to buy players which made your portfolio rise again. That was of course... after you'd spent time slagging me off for posting my thoughts in this thread.

If you'd have listened to me earlier in the thread, rather than trying to discredit me, you'd be financially better off.

And no... I won't stop talking about players I don't have. So get over it. The forum doesn't have to be full of sycophants, attacking people who voice different opinions against their players. If you don't like my ideas, either tackle them or ignore them. No need to get insulting.

As for you not liking the Balotelli comparison because Pogba was the Premierships record breaking transfer... so was Coutinho. How's his price looking since leaving the Premiership? Coutinho was £105m to Pogba's £89m.

• Can we chill out a bit.

Only takes one of you to ignore each others comments and we can all move on and talk about when we should start buying pogba.

Tide is turning pretty quick.

But i don't wanna be involved in a spiky rise where I have to worry.

How high do we see him rising if he stays at united? 8.70?

• @LuaLua I wouldn't be shocked if he hits £9- punters get some safety with a utd stay and will gamble heavily for another 20% yield. He is a divs player, so those buying will put big lumps on to get the divs.

Mind you that's me reckoning there are lots of punters with lumps of cash waiting for some solid stay or go news...there might not be.

• @Westy said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

waiting for some solid stay or go news...there might not be.

I think that's a really good point.

If pogba was going to say something he would have said something already.

I think he wants to leave. he's almost at the peak of his career he should be playing in champions league finals. Unlikely to happen soon at united.

But no-one else wants him gone particularly ole and woodward. So he'll probs stay one more season and see how we go.

But yeh we ain't gonna get the golden signpost investors need.

• Only reason I can think of to advise someone to sell a player is if you plan to buy on the downturn. Otherwise why would you do it and piss off everyone who holds the player? I mean I couldn’t find a motivation to do it once let alone 10 times a day.

• @LuaLua said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

How high do we see him rising if he stays at united? 8.70?

If he stays at United, he'll probably hit that £10 mark before the end of the season, maybe even higher. When FI lowered the dividends they said it was just temporary right? So at some point, those divs will rise again.

It just depends on when we find out.

• @Le-Blanc said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

Only reason I can think of to advise someone to sell a player is if you plan to buy on the downturn. Otherwise why would you do it and piss off everyone who holds the player? I mean I couldn’t find a motivation to do it once let alone 10 times a day.

Some people might not agree with my posts but my posts tend to be about players and their prices and more often than not, my posts are backed by sources and logic.

This post from you... was just you taking a snide shot at me. Funny how you found the motivation for that somehow.

@ScouseSte said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Dan-The-Man said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@ScouseSte

It's not too long ago, I saw you on another thread talking about how you'd sold half of your Pogba's, after your portfolio shrank and that by doing so, you'd been able to buy players which made your portfolio rise again. That was of course... after you'd spent time slagging me off for posting my thoughts in this thread.

If you'd have listened to me earlier in the thread, rather than trying to discredit me, you'd be financially better off.

And no... I won't stop talking about players I don't have. So get over it. The forum doesn't have to be full of sycophants, attacking people who voice different opinions against their players. If you don't like my ideas, either tackle them or ignore them. No need to get insulting.

As for you not liking the Balotelli comparison because Pogba was the Premierships record breaking transfer... so was Coutinho. How's his price looking since leaving the Premiership? Coutinho was £105m to Pogba's £89m.

I not only sold Pogbas but Hazards, Jovic and Sterling's. Halved all my major holds in a general de-risking to invest in lower priced players and a couple of transfer punts over the summer. Nothing to do with Pogba'a price "crashing", so don't be giving yourself any credit for "trying to save us money if we listened to you earlier".

Once again you are proving your ignorance in your haste to accelerate the Pogba price crash agenda... Pogba is STILL THE MOST EXPENSIVE PLAYER IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE.
    Coutinho? He cost UNDER 10 MILLION!!!
    You are not understanding what "most expensive player in the premier league" means. So I'll file the Coutinho comparison in the bin alongside the Balotelli one.

Mate there's voicing different opinions and then there's SPAMMING and you sir are very much guilty of the latter.

If I was insulting then so be it. I know some people dislike any friction on the forum and that's understandable but if some traders are clearly going out of their way to create unnecessary panic or doubt about an investment I HAVE HARD EARNED MONEY IN then I will call them out, whether it comes across as insulting or just factual.

• @ScouseSte said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

if some traders are clearly going out of their way to create unnecessary panic or doubt about an investment I HAVE HARD EARNED MONEY IN then I will call them out

Fair enough. I'll keep doing my thing, you keep doing your thing. Happy days.

@ScouseSte said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

if some traders are clearly going out of their way to create unnecessary panic or doubt about an investment I HAVE HARD EARNED MONEY IN then I will call them out

Fair enough. I'll keep doing my thing, you keep doing your thing. Happy days.

All part of the game, I know 😉.

Crack on

@Le-Blanc said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

Only reason I can think of to advise someone to sell a player is if you plan to buy on the downturn. Otherwise why would you do it and piss off everyone who holds the player? I mean I couldn’t find a motivation to do it once let alone 10 times a day.

Some people might not agree with my posts but my posts tend to be about players and their prices and more often than not, my posts are backed by sources and logic.

This post from you... was just you taking a snide shot at me. Funny how you found the motivation for that somehow.

Yes dear.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.