Pogba, Hold or sell

• When the big boys come in with 40k to deposit for the next bonus who do we think is gonna get a fat chunk of it....
    Proven mb and pb winners.
    Pogba sancho messi ronaldo kane sterling neymar

• @Dan-The-Man doesn't matter if you can buy 5 Pulisic for 1 Pogba, I currently hold 500 Pogba and ( IF ) i was going to buy any Pulisic then it would probably also be 500, not 2500, so 1p rise is exactly the same for any player.
    There is absolutely no reason that Pulisic won't fall in price, his price went up due to the transfer speculation, once he arrives it can go either way mate, if he has a couple of great games then he'll fly, if he has a couple of bad games, or sits on bench then he will plummet.
    It's funny how you are obsessed with % in this discussion, how about we discuss Pogba falling 32p and Pulisic falling 32p would u like to tell me what that means ?? 😁

• @Andy-M said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

@Dan-The-Man doesn't matter if you can buy 5 Pulisic for 1 Pogba, I currently hold 500 Pogba and ( IF ) i was going to buy any Pulisic then it would probably also be 500, not 2500, so 1p rise is exactly the same for any player.

Oh Andy...

Andy, Andy, Andy...

I have to stop you there mate.

I thought we were having a serious discussion. Not some weird trolling thing.

• would be quite nice if he got a pb win soon tho to silence the haters though and stem the selling.

• This post is deleted!

doesn't matter if you can buy 5 Pulisic for 1 Pogba, I currently hold 500 Pogba and ( IF ) i was going to buy any Pulisic then it would probably also be 500, not 2500, so 1p rise is exactly the same for any player.

Can't let you get away with that one mate ha

• £3900 worth of Pogba is apparently the exact same as £805 worth of Pulisic

You can't have meant that can you?

• 1p rise is exactly the same for any player.

Really?

Surely that's a gag right?

• I think what he means is no person is gonna hold 2500 pulisic. You just dont wanna have that much of one player. So even tho he is worth so much less he's not gonna be able to buy that much.

He's not factoring the money left over he could spend on other players tbf tho so its not exactly fair.

• @LuaLua

It's worrying that he thinks a 1p rise... means the same thing for different players.

• @Dan-The-Man it does. Regardless of the ROI cash earned is the same and thats what's important. I'll happily buy 1000 shares in the next bloke to go up 10p whether he costs £10 a share or 10p...what I earn is the same.

• I would hold. I have 500 of him and he's currently at a 15p lost. The season is soon to close, and he'll be in the top 5 MB more times than not. I'm happy to collect the dividends.
    For traders with a low value port, I can see why he would be a risky hold because of his price.

• @Vespasian32 But if its Pogba going up 10p V Terrier going up 10p you're going to make a shedload more off terrier at 89/99p than Pogba's 10p rise as you've got the extra 2% tax to pay out

Or am I wrong

• Pogba is bought for MB dividends. Dividends take patience- like a savings account. Summer media coming. Hold.

• @Munchie63 true story.

• @Munchie63

Doh!

If 2 players rise by 10p, their commission rises the same amount because it's a percentage.

• I don't know if there's a WhatsApp group I'm out of the loop on or if there's a well executed, mass orchestrated troll... or if y'all are serious.... BUT no.... it's not the same.

500 x 6p Rafael Marquez goes up 10p, you've nearly tripled your money. 500 x £7.80 Pogba goes up 10p, you've not even covered the spread to sell him, never mind tripled your money and you've had £3900 tied up instead of £30. Opportunity cost is a real thing people.

• @Dan-The-Man Listen Danny boy 😁

As it stands right now, there is Zero reason that Pulisic won't plummet, he has virtually no MB or BP, yes his price might rise 20% with a couple of goals, but capital appreciation is not exactly security in FI terms, if Pogba was looking like moving to Madrid then I'd dump without blinking, whereas Pulisic moving to a premier league team doesn't mean anything for me, it's already difficult trying to keep all the midfielders happy in Chelsea, he'll be sitting on the bench just as much as every other midfielder, that's when ppl decide to dump, remember 32p drop in price and 20% of his price is gone, Pogba can drop 32p and its only 4%, he'll easily make double that 32p in the summer media days.
    Anyway you clearly don't agree so let's wait and see, as soon as he's won Media a few days in a row then he's attractive again, this my friend is how the market works 😁

• @Dan-The-Man said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

I don't know if there's a WhatsApp group I'm out of the loop on or if there's a well executed, mass orchestrated troll... or if y'all are serious.... BUT no.... it's not the same.

500 x 6p Rafael Marquez goes up 10p, you've nearly tripled your money. 500 x £7.80 Pogba goes up 10p, you've not even covered the spread to sell him, never mind tripled your money and you've had £3900 tied up instead of £30. Opportunity cost is a real thing people.

We're not stupid Dan, that's only if you are going to sell though, 1p x 500 is the same profit on everyone, obviously not percentage to investment, but what the hell should we do ?? Just buy 30p players ??? I'm here for dividends as no1 reason, capital appreciation is just a bonus that can alter any single minute of every single day.

• @Andy-M

Mate, you're in here preaching Pogba, cos you've got £4k tied up in him lol.

You're right... Pulisic can drop.... he jumped up 16p the other day when it looked like he was about to win MB... it could fall back down a bit but realistically, he's 20 years old... and only just joining Chelsea... chances that he's peaked are slim to nothing. But listen... you've got stuck on Pulisic here. Go back to that original post... see how I said Kane... it's because there's a dozen better options than Pogba.

Pogba on the other hand... one indication from Zidane that you miss and kiss goodbye to a large chunk of that Pogba profit. You're fooling yourself if you think dividends will protect you.

@Dan-The-Man said in Pogba, Hold or sell:

We're not stupid Dan,

I never thought you were mate, that's why it seemed like a rib.

I'm here for dividends as no1 reason, capital appreciation is just a bonus that can alter any single minute of every single day.

Yeah... I want to see your maths on that.

• @Dan-The-Man who says I have 4k invested??? You think I bought him for £8 🤣🤣

Anyway here's Pulisic 6 months chart

0_1555947770111_Screenshot_20190422-173926_Chrome Beta.jpg

Here's Pogba's 6 months chart

0_1555947800676_Screenshot_20190422-173809_Chrome Beta.jpg

Pretty sure this is due to his previous great form including PB & MB, so what happens if he finds form again ???? I know the answer, do you ??

And I'm praising him because he's proven MB king and PB is great when he's performing...

What back up can you give me on Pulisic???

Unproven American kid, I saw how great he was against England 🤦🏻‍♂️

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.