A new approach!

• I'm thinking long term, looking at players like Vardy and Pickford knowing they will suddenly become on trend for IPD in August/September when their prices return to what they were.

Ie Vardy 32pX100=£32.00-10% bonus = £28.80 - any goals he may score in the last games, let's say 2 =£26.80 with potential of rising back to around 50p so £50 means almost 100% return.

Dead money over the summer but doubling £100 to £200 with low management, low risk and low outlay is win win!

Pickfordl may be worth looking at as he is younger and while not the same return may increase in price to bonus if linked with transfers over the summer when 5 places are paid. He will also be involved with England.

NewUser140034

2 minutes ago

I'm thinking long term, looking at players like Carry (I know not a GK) and Pickford knowing they will suddenly become on trend for IPD in August/September when their prices return to what they were.

These players are good value, many players who are suspected to beclinked to transfers are priced to reflect this! When transfer happens or media move on these prices are only going one way.

• @NewUser140034 said in A new approach!:

going one way.

It is interesting and I have increasingly been looking for an edge to maximise medium term returns. I started looking at cheaper PB players for next season who may have dropped in value as there is little MB for the summer and not nailed on IPD players.

I have only bought 1 so far as I think there could be further value if I hold fire until the end of the season. My 1 purchase was Leandro Paredes at PSG who has good PB and cost me 54p now 53p after the game last night. I am happy to tie up £200 in him for a few months as I would hope he would rise for next season.

• It's something I've considered for a quick flip.

IPD friendly players prices should bottom out during the summer as they would offer no value.

Look at who has favourable fixtures for the first couple of weeks then take your pick.

I don't think that there would be a need to hold them through the summer doing nothing. You could probably wait until a couple of weeks before season starts.

The less savvy traders would be buying them in the days and hours before kick off.

• @Zidave Also you gotta think itll take awhile for the new users to buy the correct pb players so they're gonna look cheap whatever the weather.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.