Watch list

• I gather I've been in the minority because my watch list was actually working, but the last couple of days it's just a blank screen. When I scroll through the markets the players I had on there are still highlighted as being on my watchlist.

Does anyone know a way of fixing it? Doubly frustrating as I'll be putting a decent bit of money in in the next week or so and want to add a player or two to my ever narrowing portfolio

• It's a known problem if you log in from different devices. I had the same issue last year and just used a spreadsheet. Good Luck with your further investment.

• Cheers mate. We were out and about the other day and my battery died so I logged in using the mrs's phone. I didn't know that caused it. Nightmare

• @MickTurbo - it is annoying but hopefully not a reason to not invest some further funds. I now have spreadsheets for all types of players and am thinking about a spreadsheet to manage my spreadsheets....

• Haha. No I'll still be putting the money in. I'm gonna be dedicating a lot of time this week to picking the players to invest in. I had maybe 25 on the list so it was gonna come in handy that's all

• good tactic is to buy one share of each player then you evvectively have a more useful watchlist. Provided your budget can afford this its a pretty good tactic as you can see quickly when someones starting to spike.

• Yeh I'll probably just do that mate. I've just downloaded a notepad app there and made what would effectively end up as an index, with the idea of making a profile page of each player but I'll probably just buy one share in each because it's so much easier and actually has advantages.

There was a thread about having categories within your portfolio, this us another argument for it because loads of peoples watchlist aren't working

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.