Dominik Szoboszlai

• Just read an article on him and seems a big deal for the future and next season. Does anyone watch him play or know a lot about him?

• Not sure what the article was and maybe someone can confirm but was featured as one of the top youngsters in world football and the highest ranked outside of a pb league.

Has during the season worked his way in to the Salzburg first team and also won his first senior caps for the Hungarian team.

Big things are going to come this boys way and at just 18 years of age has a very bright future.

• This is the article on the next crop of wonderkids.

We all know the names on here but well worth checking out.

Dominik is Number 21 and as I said top player outside a pb league.

https://www.goal.com/story/nxgn2019en/index.html

• Hard to believe he's 18. Massive talent. Already involved in the full national set up. Salzburg beat Napoli in the Europa league and he was a great part of that. He's only going to get better and better. He's been linked with big clubs throughout the season. Hope he stays at Salzburg for now though. Exactly the right place to flourish.

• @Dalien-Smith as a holder of his I hope he gets a move in the summer, personally. Not to one of the top top clubs, but at the likes of a Sevilla, Napoli, Marseille, Dortmund or Spurs he'd get a chance to be a regular, and thereby (in all probability) a competitor for PB, as well as a little bit of MB potentially.

• @Gazz127 said in Dominik Szoboszlai:

Ive watched some youtube videos and he looks a very good player. Tricky wingers always do well on FI

• The clubs I hear linked with him are Juventus, Bayern, Inter and AC Milan. I dont think any of those teams he would get many first team minutes at this moment in time. One more season in Switzerland he would get Champions League/Europa League football and benefit of facing division 7 quality defences week in week out, to improve his goalscoring stats. Also he would continue to play a role in national team. I imagine his price would soar as teenagers doing it in whatever league are popular round here. I dont think joining Juventus and a loan stint to Empoli would be as productive in my opinion.