Hudson odoi

• @ScouseSte Apology for what? CHO crap hold , not going to recover to prior to the injury FI wise and yes round of applause for stating the obvious the media will ignore him for the duration of his injury or at least until he is fit and sitting on the bench again! With any transfer speculation down the pan obviously no media ! I have read your posts from 2 days ago where you stated he would struggle to win media Due to this and that and your right. What you mean by BUMP the thread I am not sure !

• Here we go again 😳

• @LuaLua Not me I'm off to bed !

• @Earshavewalls said in Hudson odoi:

@ScouseSte Apology for what? CHO crap hold , not going to recover to prior to the injury FI wise and yes round of applause for stating the obvious the media will ignore him for the duration of his injury or at least until he is fit and sitting on the bench again! With any transfer speculation down the pan obviously no media ! I have read your posts from 2 days ago where you stated he would struggle to win media Due to this and that and your right. What you mean by BUMP the thread I am not sure !

Ok, I'll explain πŸ™„...

A couple of days ago, I was clearly involved in the debate that CHO was a crap hold and he won't get any media.
    I predicted, accurately, that the likes of Pogba would probably win MB on the night of the Derby and possibly the day after.
    This was in contrast to another trader saying he'll get plenty of MB before the end of April.
    Well, CHO has had his op now and I don't see the big stories πŸ‘€.

So, in summary, I bumped the post to see if those championing CHO a couple of days ago were still so confident. I clearly think he's a crap hold but unfortunately that went over your head πŸ™ˆ

• @ScouseSte Ok My Bad, my apologies, out of interest what's your position on forum members down voting posts without explaining or participating in the topic. Off topic I know but I'd like to hear your Opinion 🐡

• @Earshavewalls who gives a Monkey’s about that?! Doesn’t make you money does it? πŸ˜ƒ

• @Earshavewalls said in Hudson odoi:

@ScouseSte Ok My Bad, my apologies, out of interest what's your position on forum members down voting posts without explaining or participating in the topic. Off topic I know but I'd like to hear your Opinion 🐡

To be honest, I don't pay any attention to up/down votes. Personally I think that particular feature of the forum just taps in to the Facebook mentality of users craving "likes" of their posts.

I'm sure up/downvoting is useful for some forum members, just not me

• @ScouseSte I didn't know what it was for until I noticed someone else saying they were being trolled and then had someone down one of mine. I just wondered what the purpose of it was. As you say it doesn't earn money so I'll just ignore it πŸ‘

• just noticed this thread bump on CHO still being a crap buy and i'm going back to my initial point that Peter E is a genius and you should be following his investment strategy... Peter purchased CHO at 3.21... CHO is now 3.56 (an upwards rise since Tuesday of 0.35p)..... If you instantly sell now you make 0.17p which makes CHO one of the best investments this week!!!!

Rightly or wrongly... High Risk or not... We are all here to make positive returns and IF those of you offended by me being offended that someone on here said "he won't return anything" then please learn the game and invest in the hype because negativity doesn't make you money!!!!

I'm off for a glass of champagne.. Have a great weekend!

• I will maintain that peter e made a risky buy he could have been flat for a month or so. I jumped on ten p later for significantly less risk knowing he was going up. For me i still think i made a better buy with significantly less risk of dead money or depreciation. But enjoy your champagne. I too might have a glass. :)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.