Chelsea wishing they cashed in!

• Rather than cashing in and getting a few quid for him with the possibility of losing hazard this summer this is mega blow for Chelsea

• @CLACKETT Not sure a football club would have that mentality to be honest, he's 18 years old and has a ruptured Achilles, not like he just lost his leg, I'm sure that the only thing in their minds is CHO getting better and putting that blue shirt back on.

• I think it strengthens Chelseas hand now as clubs are less likely to come in for him meaning he might sign a new deal

• @Andy-M the only thing abramovic worrys about is the money!

• @CLACKETT said in Chelsea wishing they cashed in!:

@Andy-M the only thing abramovic worrys about is the money!

That obviously ain't true otherwise CHO wouldn't be at Chelsea, neither would Hazard in fact, I don't exactly love chelsea, being a Utd fan, but i think people's opinions are very strange at times, he's had stupid offers to sell the club yet he's still there, does that not tell you something ??? The guy is filthy rich without Chelsea.

• @Andy-M said in Chelsea wishing they cashed in!:

@CLACKETT said in Chelsea wishing they cashed in!:

That obviously ain't true otherwise CHO wouldn't be at Chelsea, neither would Hazard in fact, I don't exactly love chelsea, being a Utd fan, but i think people's opinions are very strange at times, he's had stupid offers to sell the club yet he's still there, does that not tell you something ??? The guy is filthy rich without Chelsea.

You're absolutely right, @Andy-M I think we all know Roman has found the best vehicle to launder money!

• @Andy-M said in Chelsea wishing they cashed in!:

@CLACKETT said in Chelsea wishing they cashed in!:

Said nothing about him selling Chelsea I was jst saying hypothetically about cashing in when they had the chance. Jst 1 of those things

Colud be the next Darren andertonšŸ˜‚

• @CLACKETT said in Chelsea wishing they cashed in!:

I'm pretty sure you clearly said he only worries about money, so my points above are obviously replying to this.

• Think the only person happy with this is Sarri who at least now won't get stick for not wanting to play CHO... Chelsea don't need to think as harsh as FI traders with this though... If he's out for 6 months he's back early part of the season and is good to go with a nice rest in the summer whilst no doubt the rest of the club travel the world to pursue more fans from glamorous but meaningless friendlies... Might be a timely return depending on what happens with the proposed transfer embargo?

As for Abramovich.. no doubt he came to England wanting a fun toy to play with but no doubt he also wanted that toy to be successful... Like any great businessman he's now made money from that toy but he's certainly speculated enough to deservedly accumulate what he has... Is he still banned from attending games in England? Not sure of his current situation but if he's no longer allowed in the country for long spells I think he'll probably see no other option longer term to sell up? Maybe Mike Ashley would come to the rescue at a knock down price???

Even though I detest the Chelsea way of buying titles I actually respect Abramovich for what he's achieved at Chelsea (every other league club bar one or two would of loved him to be in charge of their sides)... Maybe he's taken the team as far as they can go (thanks to them pesky Sheikhs at City) and maybe now is the time for him to pass the batten on with dignity?
    I think if he sticks around Chelsea won't move forward enough with their current out-dated policies of hiring, firing, loaning and buying??

• 0_1556017663360_upload-10b45eef-57f5-404f-9422-3bfbac20c5e0

• @CLACKETT
    really ? a meag blow to a club with players worth more millions than we can count ?

they still have willian, pedro and there's pulisic to come in. Add the Hazard fee to that and I think they'll be okay.
    Kids out til Xmas with an injury that Yarmolenko has had twice. He's injured, not retired

• @CLACKETT LMAO

Abramovic has invested how much on that squad ? at least 500 million

yeah he's worried about the money. He has a yacht worth more than half a dozen PL teams squads.

• @Munchie63
    Never said hes short of a few quid munchkin!

• @CLACKETT just that he only cares about the money.

If that were true e'd be selling most of the 40 or so players they have out on loan

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.