Why the rise?

• Talk on the forum yesterday got me thinking about how this place could be more helpful.

My idea was a list that explains why people are rising today.
    Think it suits the forum perfectly because strength in numbers makes it easy and it will help everybody quickly understand what's going on in the index on that day. Instead of them relying on doing their own google searches on players.

To work it needs enough people to help out.

It also requires people to not pump their own player.

I have no rules but I think if a player is over 6p rise in the last 24hrs he's probably worthy of explaining.

If people copy and paste the last comment and work off that we could have a nice daily news section.

No idea if this will take off or continue just think it would be quite helpful.

• Why the rise? 23/4/19

Top 200

Rodrigo Hernandez -1.08 - up 19p -
    Strongly linked with city who are supposedly ready to pay the 60mil clause to get a fernandihno replacement. Rodri supposedly asked to leave at the beginning of April. Man united and Bayern also have reported interested.

Christian Pulisic - 1.72 - up 12p
    ????

Nicolas Pepe - 2.64 - 10p
    Prem links really starting to heat up. Particularly liverpool.

Sandro Tonali - 1.46 - up 10p
    ?????

Squad

Oriol Busquets - 0.46 - up 15p
    ????

Augustin Almedra - 0.69 - up 12p
    ??????

Moussa sylla - 0.46 - up 9p
    ?????

Riyad Mahrez - 0.73 - up 7p
    Supposedly openly whining in training about lack of playing time and threatening to leave. A few big teams need a Rw.

Jean phillipe Mateta - 0.67 - up 7p
    Someone pointed out how undervalued he was on the forum.

Format can evolve if people have better ideas. For now just copy and paste into new comment and add the news you know or players you see fit.

• Pulisic i think is to combat CHO's injury. He seems the biggest beneficiary now and will have much more hype as the Hazard replacement without CHO to share the burden.

• Pulisic - Will have more chance of starting from the first game of next season with CHO now injured

Oriol Busquets - Pumped by a single user yesterday nowhere near the Barca first team, be very wary

• Augustin Almedra - 0.69 - up 12p

Linked with 20m move to Napoli, inter and juve too I think over the weekend

• 'Why the rise' is actually the first question I ask myself every morning (albeit in a very different context)

• @LuaLua said in Why the rise?:

Why the rise? 23/4/19

Top 200

Strongly linked with city who are supposedly ready to pay the 60mil clause to get a fernandihno replacement. Rodri supposedly asked to leave at the beginning of April. Man united and Bayern also have reported interested.

Natural replacement to the injured CHO

Squad

pump and dump

linked with 20mil move to napli, inter and juve too

?????

Supposedly openly whining in training about lack of playing time and threatening to leave. A few big teams need a Rw.

Format can evolve if people have better ideas. For now just copy and paste into new comment and add the news you know or players you see fit.

• If you copy and paste my message adding your info it might be easier/clearer. Or quote me.

• Rodrigo looking more likely to be going City. Anchor their midfield so at £1 is so cheap, people catching on and getting in early to make money

• Why the rise? 23/4/19

Top 200

Natural replacement to the injured CHO

Brescia won and a Palermo slip up means they are in a great position to secure promotion to Serie A. Backed by being a highly rated youngster, the next Pirlo...yadda yadda.

Squad

pump and dump

linked with 20mil move to napoli, inter and juve too

?????

• @Allams-Out Nailed it!

@Allams-Out Nailed it!

alt text

??????

Almendra*

Young exciting prospect, likened to Riquelme, Juve and Inter battling it out to sign him