Tahith Chong

• Looking to invest as he seems very cheap for a United youngster, especially considering the fact he's made the 1st team squad a few times now. If they lose against City, they'll have to accept that top 4 has gone and I can see him getting some games at the end of the season.
    At £1.07, he seems low. His peak was £1.39 in February, so if he made the squad do you think he'd go that high again?

• my only question on this is that United's season might not be over quite as easy as you presume... Spurs & Arsenal also lost last weekend, Chelsea drew.. so the rest are not exactly running away from United???

That said.. IF.. it looks like United are mathematically out of the top four race then why shouldn't Ole bring in his youngsters??? I think we'll also see a lot more of them during the summer and maybe now is the time to get on them as they look to play their way in to next seasons plans??

• His peak price was during an injury crisis of attackers where Greenwood was also injured so he was likely to get game time (didn't get much in the end).

He is now way behind Greenwood in the youngster pecking order and being Dutch not English doesn't help his value.

• Rumoured to be going on loan, if it’s a pb league will rise, he is Dutch though so could go back home to Holland, decrease...

• @dannypea A lot depends on results in the next round of games. United should win their last two matches, but they've got City and Chelsea next.
    Personally, I'd actually rather see players like Chong playing. Solskjaer has said that some players aren't showing the right attitude. Young players generally want to prove a point and I think he's the kind of manager that will recognise that.
    Just saw that he may also get a loan move next season - a couple of games now will be a good opportunity to show his ability.

Anyway, I've talked myself into it and just purchased some futures in him :) at £1.07, he's a decent price with fairly low risk

• I think there was a call for United playing youngsters in their remaining games (before the Everton match) but realistically... they do still have a slim chance of Champions League football and whilst qualification for that competition would earn the club an awful lot of money they should go for it until its out of reach.

If that changes however then certainly I would say YES to United playing with 3 or 4 youngsters!!! Either way I'm sure the likes of Chong and Greenwood will rise this summer as they have a few attractive friendlies where they can showpiece themselves!!

• @dannypea Nice, constructive responses mate. Thanks for talking it out! :)

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.