Curtis Jones

• Up 21p this month and 11p today alone, could he be the next promising English youngster to fly? Trying to decide if I should take a punt or not??

• If unsure just put half on, after rises top up a bit more to protect yourself,
    believe in the index

• @9stevo why is he rising so much. I understand why Camacho is, recent hat trick and media attention around contract/sale to Sporting. Not seen anything regards Jones since the Wolves match. Also think he will be no further up the pecking order as Klopp needs to buy an established attacking midfielder.

• @9stevo but saying that, when does there ever have to be substance behind it, he is talented, English and will get gametime next season. Brewster will be the main focus. Also even though he isn't English Ki-Jana Hoever is a very bright prospect taken from the Ajax academy. Very young just turned 17, looked very good on debut against Wolves. Will be a top class defender and probably challenge TAA for RB position next season.

• @John-D because he's young and english I'd think, seems to mater much more than anything else on here for some reason?!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.