Morata

• anyone think morata is a good buy at £3.05? surely he is due a big performance increase and with chelsea’s next run of fixtures it would have to be soon as they play lower league opposition for the next few weeks

• Still over priced for me

• his confidence must be shot to pieces

• He can only score With his head utter garbage with his feet. Been very poor on index scoring

• Yeah he's one I've got an eye on, being Chelsea's only real striker. Looked very good at first, better than I expected, but definitely low on confidence.

Think he's a good MB player and unproven on PB, but could potentially win some of the latter by default given his team

• be interesting to hear what Chelsea fans think? I watched him earlier in the season and was very impressed, strength, speed, hold up play was good, decent in the air, knew where the net was, ideally suited to the EPL? Then his form just dipped?? A lot of 'experts' still feel his time will come so at 3.07 I would say he has room for a much higher price growth if he hits the form he's capable of. The only problem is that EPL teams seem to believe they 'need' instant success and if Chelsea lose their patience they'll just sign someone 'better' to replace him??