Odegard - vittesse

• If he scores today against ajax then .. . Up he rockets to £2+ .. the ways things are going anyway.. .

• Wishful thinking but I like the sounds of it.

• @Gazz127

On a swrious note.. .he's just developing late.. . This kid has serious potential.. . Just see him play today

• @Zola25 he has always been a quality player. But he's in a weaker league.

I've held shares for quite a while and was hoping for a summer move. Looks like everyone else is starting to take notice too.

Ironic that its Ajax tonight as they are hotly linked with him

• @Munchie63 I think theres a great chance he'll be there next year with all the players ajax are likely to lose. That move could easily see him double in price easily I reckon. Hed be running games week in week out

• @MickTurbo
    Ajax would be ideal.. . Im all aspects .. i can see madrid getting one of their youngsters n trading him in with a buy back option of some kind..

• He is already expensive for a player who could well be staying in a non pb league. Unless he moves to a pb league he will drop in the summer, He is the same price as Bernardo silva!

• Anyone know why hes dropping other than just profit taking? Links with ajax seem to be more solid every day. He had rocketed to be fair so maybe just settling now. Cant understand people selling tho, massive chance of being a big part of the next ajax team. They've got a 16 year old kid in the youth squad at £1.30 odd

• @MickTurbo
    Inexperience I'd say.. . He will rise regardless of move in my opinion.. .

• Still very confident in him @Zola25, it's just a bit of a head scratcher that's all

• I bought last week after being alerted by the hype here and watching a skills video. If he is going to Ajax then that would be why he's falling. They're a great team but the Eredivisie is not a PB league. I'll keep him but will monitor closely in case he tanks.

• @Londoner yes it would mean another year in a non PB league but just look at de Jong, neres, van de beek etc. Its easy to forget odegaard is still only 20. Champs league football, surely he can reach their levels by this time next year

• @MickTurbo said in Odegard - vittesse:

@Londoner yes it would mean another year in a non PB league but just look at de Jong, neres, van de beek etc. Its easy to forget odegaard is still only 20. Champs league football, surely he can reach their levels by this time next year

True. He's -16p now, though. I'm getting out. Maybe next season he might climb again with the rest of the Ajax boys. I'm replacing him with Che Adams, who's scoring a lot of goals in the Championship and is wanted by Arsenal apparently.

• If that's the case hes probably a decent shout, I will definitely be sticking with him though, and possibly even topping up. Hes possibly my most confident hold; time will tell of course

• Marca reporting that Zidane wants to keep him and he’s definitely not for sale. Vin Jnr, Rodrygo & Odegaard!! Wowwwww!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.