Kimmich - Does Anyone Know?

• Hi fellow traders. Does anyone know why he's tanked? His last three PB scores in April are 205, 201, 166. Does anyone know something I don't know?

• I hold kimmich and in fact bought more shares since he's dipped, gets great pb scores. I can only assume the reason will be that traders are now focusing on summer transfers and media dividends. Kimmich in my opinion won't entertain either of them two things. But I'm holding as I think he will rise again before next season starts. Good luck with whatever you do. πŸ‘

• Season coming to an end. Not likely to move so many people don't want to leave their capital invested in a product unlikely to rise for 3 months.

Money going into MB players & transfer targets in my opinion.

• The best value dividend earner on the index - I will be investing heavily in him over the summer as I sell off some MB players.

I’m expecting further drop offs as he has pretty much 0 MB potential over the summer.

• Everyone in agreement then πŸ‘

He should rise again at the start of next season - after the dip.

Top up more in the summer.

• Exactly what @NewUser336402 and @Ericali said. He’s one of the best PB freaks on the Index but the season is coming to the close and as he will not win any MB over the summer ppl are shifting money elsewhere. When next season resumes he will be hot property again.

• Thanks everyone, that makes sense. I'll keep hold of him for the start of next season.

• @Londoner definitely keep hold if happy to leave the money there. Previous summers showed massive drops in pb players but at the seame time that presents huge opportunities to buy more and take average price down big time.

• @Londoner
    Hi,
    Is still April mate and you will hold him till September?? You've big port so I can imagine, lots of him :) Move money for MB/transfer players and make some extra money! Then just buy more of him...simple.
    Switch port and follow the market instead freeze money for so long...with trends and 'new ppl' who just follow others don't worry about his price, will be the same or even lower in nxt two or tree months... πŸ€”
    Yes, ppl with PB strategy will buy (see above) but not yet...

• @Mundek said in Kimmich - Does Anyone Know?:

@Londoner
    Hi,
    Is still April mate and you will hold him till September?? You've big port so I can imagine, lots of him :) Move money for MB/transfer players and make some extra money! Then just buy more of him...simple.
    Switch port and follow the market instead freeze money for so long...with trends and 'new ppl' who just follow others don't worry about his price, will be the same or even lower in nxt two or tree months... πŸ€”
    Yes, ppl with PB strategy will buy (see above) but not yet...

I want to wait at least to the end of the German season so that I don't miss out on any PB dividends. After that, I have to wait and see. I have 9 of the top 10 dividend winners (except risky Ronaldo) and promising young transfer prospects. I don't want to sell Kimmich and then have to rebuy at a higher price come the new season.

• No transfer so people selling for now. They will want him back next season...i want them all.