Need to withdraw soon so...

• I’m on FI since beginning of feb and I need to withdraw money in June or mid July(moving houses) I had bad luck of buying messi at his peak same as neymar. I’ve god good profit after SS but then i just balanced around 4-5%. Not big portfolio 1.2k and only 20£ up after this week of falls. Heartbroken I’m looking for someone to buy before the “train” will start. Or someone that will rise enough to make my portfolio profitable.

I know that is what everyone is looking and I know that I’m 6-10 months time there is plenty money to be made. But in two ? What you guys think ? I have roughly 300£ to invest on Thursday. I think CL guys is best shout.

I’m happy I joined. More footy then ever !Once I move I’m back for good 💪

• I've been averaging around 7% per month over the last 6 months personally.

• @Sacred Shit but stable:D you safe then

• @Sacred said in Need to withdraw soon so...:

I've been averaging around 7% per month over the last 6 months personally.

So 42% in 6 months 👌🏻

• Pepe is a sure thing.

• @Sacred said in Need to withdraw soon so...:

I've been averaging around 7% per month over the last 6 months personally.

Seriously? Is that through div's and cap appreciation?

• @FilipowskY

Kane

The worst that can happen to him, has happened to him. IE, out for rest of season.

He dropped big, but is climbing back up and as the nations league approaches, he will continue to grow. I bought in during his last injury and made the bulk of my profit from him.

He is as far as I can see the safest bet on the index. If there is such a thing.

• If you need the money for something as important as housing. I would withdraw everything asap and take the small hit. If not having that money will mess up your housing situation in any way it's not worth even the smallest risks.

• @Misto said in Need to withdraw soon so...:

aving that money will mess up your housing situation in any way it's not worth even the smallest risks.

Just be mindful of any bonus you may lose due to the current promotion otherwise sound advice.

• Kane will climb back up to his pre injury price as he returns. Sterling also in the mix with MB, PB due to title run in and Nations league.
    Brewster will steadily grow over the summer as he prepares for first team debut. If u are to say Mason greenwood @ £9.20 is a good benchmark of an English Youngster nearing first team action, then Brewster @ £6.15 has another possible £3 to climb if he keeps making progress.
    Sancho you would have thought will get MB over the summer with Nations league and transfer links.
    These are my bankers over the summer and Hirving Lozano moving to the Prem from Holland is also one I’m excited about.

• Difficult to pick out just one player in the hope they will take off and I think CL is a risk because the prices of the players who are knocked out will inevitably fall.

Lower risk (and rewards) would be to spread it out amongst 2-3 cheaper players with potential to be linked to a big club. I picked out Richarlison, Wesley, Skov, Dimata, Rabiot, Lazaro, Soler, Joelinton, El Ghazi and Rashica as having potential.

• @Abaalan Yeah both.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.