Wonderkid - Nicolás Schiappacasse

• Very highly rated.. on loan from athletico madrid.. pkaying in seria A Italy... ..

• Any other details?

• @LABoxers85 said in Wonderkid - Nicolás Schiappacasse:

Any other details?

Other than the fact he’s 20 only started one top flight league game and makes about one pass every 10 minutes very little to advocate this wonderkid.

• Please don't refer to him as a wonderkid when he clearly isn't. He was loaned out to a second division Spanish club until January and mainly featured from the substitute bench scoring once in 13 appearances. For some reason that persuaded Parma to take him on an 18 month loan deal in January where he has made 3 appearances since then.

Love his name but he seems like a 20 year old striker struggling for goals and games at club level

• New FI rule , anyone under 21 equals wonderkid. Maybe they need a new adjective for the kids with serious potential. Maybe superwomen kid. Or maybe marvelwonderkid. And then if someone like messi comes along they might have to be supermarvelwonderkidplusalpha.

• I have spoken about him on a few different threads. I hope he does become a wonderkid but like the others say he has had very little football. I hold him and the rise over the last day has been nice in that he is no longer in the red for me. Hopefully the u20 world cup will highlight him to the world but his only start for Parma didn't really go to well. We shall see in the next year if he can get regular football and goals

• @Zola25 this is lame as far as pumps go. At least juice it up a bit! Feels like your trying to sell me used DVD’s out that back of your car boot .