Missing dividend payouts & outstanding FI errors

• I am starting a thread to highlight a current problem with the FI PB payout calculations & correct winning player, not sure how widespread or significant this non payout problem is but it's clearly an issue that needs immediate FI attention;

I have never checked my payouts before but a couple of recent examples have called into question whether they are being correctly administered by FI, so please use this thread to highlight any further examples that need to be clarified/rectified.

Copied below is my e-mail to CS;

"Bayern Munich defender Sule (dob. 3/9/95) scored GWG on 20/4/19 & tied top defender PB with Halstenberg (dob. 27/9/91) & is younger so by your rules “In the event of a tie in Match Day Rankings, the footballer with the more recent date of birth will rank higher. If the date of birth is the same, the footballers’ names will be ranked alphabetically starting with the first name” should have won the 5p dividend.

I hold him & still haven’t received any payout 4 days later, this is not acceptable & needs to be rectified immediately. Apparently this is not the only outstanding error Eriksen/Alena from 23/4/19 is a similar example.

How many more errors have been made? When will I receive my monies due? How am I to trust further mistakes haven’t gone unnoticed on my account?

I expect immediate remedial action to be taken for ALL HOLDERS that have been affected not just those who have noticed & complained. Your platform is built on confidence & trust both of which are being sorely tested at present."

• I bought 44 futures in M Salah’s on the Monday of the latest announcement and still waiting for them to be added to my portfolio. FI have said they are aware of the error and are working on a fix. As a trader you can have the cash added back or the futures. I have opted for the futures given rise but it still hasn’t adjusted.

• @NewUser159387 Completely agree. Also waiting for the payout from Sule.

Worth keeping an eye on any tied PB listings over the next few weeks.

I'd also like FI to update us. Fair enough if it's taking time to investigate and resolve, but why not put out an alert or tweet saying they are aware of the problem?

• @Metropolis said in Missing dividend payouts & outstanding FI errors:

@NewUser159387 Completely agree. Also waiting for the payout from Sule.

Worth keeping an eye on any tied PB listings over the next few weeks.

I'd also like FI to update us. Fair enough if it's taking time to investigate and resolve, but why not put out an alert or tweet saying they are aware of the problem?

they did tweet something yesterday about it im sure
    edit*
    https://twitter.com/FootballIndexCS/status/1120979556104658945

• @nicky540 said in Missing dividend payouts & outstanding FI errors:

they did tweet something yesterday about it

No good for those of us not on Twitter though. I'll just reiterate I've no problem with mistakes being made or glitches found it's how they handle the issue from then on that matters & 4 days of inaction only for the same problem to replicate itself with different players just doesn't cut it I'm afraid. I would have been totally unaware of this problem without the benefit of this forum & be a fair few ££ out of pocket as a result.

• Yes they were both tweeted and FI confirmed the correct winners would be paid, but that doesn't make it acceptable, and also @NewUser159387 stating he's still not received after 4 days just makes that tweet feel worse, I got done over on MB a while back and just gave in after several Emails to CS.
    Apart from that I've always received eventually, but this is a multi million pound business.
    Things need to improve, the market could be doubled in a year, how will they cope then.

• Received a holding e-mail reply but will keep updating forum users as per below;

"Thank you for contacting us.

Apologies for any inconvenience this has caused, we are currently working on this and aim to have this sorted as quickly as possible.

Once again please accept our most sincerest apologies for any inconvenience this has caused.

Regards,
    Jordan
    Football Index Customer Support"

• That's my Carlos Alena missing dividends been paid out via manual adjustment.

• @nicky540 Ok, fair enough. I missed that one.

Just been paid Saturday's dividends for Sule.

• Uh oh, we got a situation. Poggers and Sterling currently level at the top of MB. Poggers is in top spot but Sterlo is the youngest.

I'd expect Poggers to bag another story or two before the witching hour to take it anyway, but watch this space.

• @Allams-Out

For MB I think they pay out for the player with the last media article in the day. So paying out for Pog would be right in the case.

• @ODT92 Aye you're right. Getting my dividends in a muddle.

• Dont think they have paid out on Stirling assist last night.

• @Millerman

Bizarrely I got 1p dividend last night for Neves goal - i've held all my shares in him for longer than 30 days, yet I brought 10 shares in Jota on Monday and have had nothing for his goal.

• Looks like no IPD’s have been paid for last night. Sterling Jota Sane all blank for me. Hope FI manage to find a solution!

• I’m no IT expert. But you would think for the cost of a tv advert you could employee people who can code correctly.

Doesn’t affect me. It some people my use this as their main income.

• @johnboywalker said in Missing dividend payouts & outstanding FI errors:

That's my Carlos Alena missing dividends been paid out via manual adjustment

I can confirm that I have also received a manual credit to the value of my missing Sule dividend. Although I have no way of knowing if I might have missed any others.

• @Millerman Same here, have some shares that were only purchased on 16th April and have received nothing regarding his assist. I know I had some issues getting dividends paid earlier in the month and have to speak to the live chat team but this was corrected via a manual adjustment.

• @LeicesterFosse yep. I haven't been paid for gundogan assist from last night either.

• No B Silva goal payout from last night. Tiresome...