Market expectations after 1st bonus

• So next Wednesday the first bonus will be credited. How will people be using this? Investing to obtain 2nd bonus? Withdrawing to make a quick profit? Judging by recent market activity, in my opinion, there will be volatility on Wednesday with lots selling and withdrawing their profit

• And then we can fill our boots on cheap players and make loooooooads of profit.

• On twitter a lot of people citing the bonus as a way of getting money back from CHO so can only see people spending more to get more bonus back.

• Wave 2 allows big spenders to earn more bonus- 40k = 2k...so yes we will see some sell and go...but also might see some that have waited to get the 2k rather than the 1k.

Infact the recent drop on big players could be down to people taking profit out now, to then buy big again with the bonus.

• @Westy that would explain why the top 10 have taken such a kicking over the last few days.

More of the same I expect, unless one of the Manchester teams smashes the other tonight then god knows how the market will react.

• @Millerman Well i mostly go after dividend return and just hope for capital appreciation too...the prices of Pog and Ney at their peaks were still good for yield return...think Pogba was 16% Neymar about 6% (but missed a massive chunk of season)
    So its odd that big spenders that will seek dividend payouts might have dumped them...so can only reason (and hope) it is a bit of market manipulation or 2k bonus preparation.

I think the 10% bonus suited those with lower budgets...but although the 2nd wave is 5% i think the opportunity for 2k bonus will be sought after big time by those with the budgets...and it is those big budgets that affect the market the most!

• I haven't maxed out my 10% yet... I'm at net buys of around 5k...debating whether to put the other 5k in. I have it in account... But probably crossing the border of 'only invest what you can afford'... But then again I can earn 500 quid on that 5k and withdraw it the next day... So wife will never know...

In terms of the bonus... Linked to above... I've put a little under £20k in in total... At around 4k profit... I need to start taking some profits out so I will probably withdraw whatever bonus I get. I suspect itl be 50-50 between those that withdraw and those that reinvest it.

• Maxed out on first bonus. Intend to invest the free £1k plus any dividends earned in the second bonus window, but I won’t be topping up any more. The second bonus window should provide a nice little £70-80 freebie on 1st July

• I will withdraw the £1k bonus I'll receive (my port value is £3.2k in the red) on 1 May. I'll sell the temporary 5- figure sum I put in on 15 April and put it back in on the 1 May for the 2 months of part 2.

• I have done the sign up for the summer promo on their website but have not had the email to confirm i have opted in?

• I think a lot of ppl will be aware of the 5% second bonus, which kicks in simultaneously on the 1st May. So if u sell say 10k of players on the 1st May you will be minus £10k as u go into second phase of the deposit. So will be not be getting any 5% bonus (unless you spend over £10k). So ppl who want to qualify for the second phase bonus basically can not afford to sell any players until after the both bonuses have run their course. So perhaps won’t be big sell off after deposit 1.

• @NewUser265975 said in Market expectations after 1st bonus:

I have done the sign up for the summer promo on their website but have not had the email to confirm i have opted in?

You don't get an email. You get an instant message onscreen confirming that you opted in. See below:

0_1556145384005_upload-ae12f7c7-f189-43de-bedd-dd46535abcbf

• @Londoner said in Market expectations after 1st bonus:

@NewUser265975 said in Market expectations after 1st bonus:

I have done the sign up for the summer promo on their website but have not had the email to confirm i have opted in?

You don't get an email. You get an instant message onscreen confirming that you opted in. See below:

they did send out an email today to confirm

• @nicky540 said in Market expectations after 1st bonus:

@Londoner said in Market expectations after 1st bonus:

@NewUser265975 said in Market expectations after 1st bonus:

they did send out an email today to confirm

Just checked my email, and the confirmation arrived only yesterday. I opted-in on 15 April. Thanks for the heads-up.

• @Valhalla yeah I think this may be true with a long summer of transfer/mb up for grab I think we’ll
    Soon see it pumped into that

I was concerned it would drop on May 1st but it’s doing that all ready in anticipation of more bonus for 2 months after that

Then the season starts and why would you take your money out before the season starts

As long as things do t get volatile with drops (cho) people don’t mind if a player jumped up and down 3-5p as that’s normal market movement depending on trends

Neymar has dropped 40p since the announcement, what’s the betting he flys up when the bigger bonus and 10/20/30ks fly in and the top 5 mb revolve around 10 players

• Anyone whose putting 40k in is gunna wait a little bit until people have withdrawn then put it in.

• Well hopefully there tell us there be an announcement on new dividends for the start of the season to keep everyone excited.
    I’m hoping the match day dividends get given a 2nd place for double and 3rd for triple there’s so many players on here now it’s more like a lottery trying to win it. And would help keep the value of a probably over valued market below the top 200

• Anyone else not received there ipd on some players from last night?

• @NewUser218220 said in Market expectations after 1st bonus:

Well hopefully there tell us there be an announcement on new dividends for the start of the season to keep everyone excited.
    I’m hoping the match day dividends get given a 2nd place for double and 3rd for triple there’s so many players on here now it’s more like a lottery trying to win it. And would help keep the value of a probably over valued market below the top 200

I think with research PB is reasonably predictable- join the game day tips thread run by @C Arroyo and you will see regular names being tipped and winning.
    I've made 2% so far in 3 months just on PB wins. So it better than the lotto!

https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/7851/thursday-tips-25-04-19

• @NewUser139702 said in Market expectations after 1st bonus:

Anyone else not received there ipd on some players from last night?

Yes, well I think so anyway. Bought some sterling on 25th march and by my calculations 30 days should have been yesterday ... Could anyone confirm if ipd is 30 days inclusive?

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.