Don't underestimate the 5% offer- possible cause of some drops

• I have been using this idea to reason with some on recent little dips on big players at the moment.

I think the 1st wave 10% offer suited those with smaller budgets like myself. 10% on a grand is better than 5%. Maximum was 10k=1k bonus. So i put in all i could to get the 10%.

But for those with bigger budgets, yes 10% is still better than 5%...but it is the scale up which might make it more appealing 5% of up to 40k! So for their 40k they get 2k bonus.

I am thinking (and hoping) that some of the prices going down on definite good yield return players e.g. Pog and Ney etc is down to big budget holders trimming some profit or withdrawing funds, to then pump back in for the 2nd wave offer to get their 2k bonus instead of 1k bonus.

So if i am right, topping up on the big PB/MB players could be savvy- predicting the money will go back on them. But it is a guess...a bet...

At the time of writing, Pogba's yield is around 16%!

Don't underestimate the amount of buyers on here with more than 10k to put in. e.g. Those with 50k will have put 10k now, but 40k to come etc. There could be a bigger boost than the start of this offer.

And the drops could be people not having the cash, but having 40k profit tied up on players that they want to release now to then put back in for the 2k bonus.

• @Westy but 5% of 40k is £2000 right?
    Surely if you had 40K you'd put 10k in now and get £1000 in bonus and then the remaining 30k in next week and get 5% of 30K which is £1500 leaving you with £2500 bonus from your 40k not £2000? Or am I being too simplistic and missing some subtlety here?

• @9stevo correct...so if you have more than 10k to put in, rest will go in 2nd wave. I didn't make that clear- i just did a quick example. But basically those with big money will be buying.

• @Westy oh yeah sure, I get that I just thought you were suggesting that they would be holding off until the 5% bonus, I'm certain there will be a rise with the second wave of bonuses, unfortunately I won't be contributing as I'm also maxed out (although I may spend my bonus money, not decided yet!)

• @9stevo said in Don't underestimate the 5% offer- possible cause of some drops:

@Westy but 5% of 40k is £2000 right?
    Surely if you had 40K you'd put 10k in now and get £1000 in bonus and then the remaining 30k in next week and get 5% of 30K which is £1500 leaving you with £2500 bonus from your 40k not £2000? Or am I being too simplistic and missing some subtlety here?

but also a dip caused by those not having 40k cash to put in...but 40k cash to release in profits on players to take out now and put back in for the bonus.

• I'm holding back till the 2nd wave kicks in personally having already maxed out the 1st offer, no doubt others are too.

• @Sacred said in Don't underestimate the 5% offer- possible cause of some drops:

I'm holding back till the 2nd wave kicks in personally having already maxed out the 1st offer, no doubt others are too.

will it be on a player beginning with N?

• How many people are putting more money come the second wave. I can free up about another 3k by that second wave.

• @LuaLua I'm owed about 8k in expenses and got my salary coming in next couple days... So I'll be cash rich. But I've already put in a lot more than my wife knows... So i don't know whether to either tell her about it... Or start building up a sizeable bank balance again and just sneak the odd grand here n there that she won't notice. For 5% it's prob not worth the hassle of an argument.

• @Westy Ndombele? Already have him! :P

• @Vespasian32 fortune favours the brave. New users could push it too 10% tho? Can't bank on that tho I suppose.

• Not in a position to put much in the first wave so have actually withdrew a bit of profit,I will be putting 10-20k in for the 2nd wave 5% is still a decent bonus

• @Ynot_b 10k now would get you 1k bonus but 20k next month would get you 1k bonus?? Is it a timing issue as it makes more sense to make use of the bonus before the end of April?

• @Kelly18
    Don’t have the funds until the 16th of next month

• Makes sense then happy spending

• @Kelly18
    Oh it will be happy and easy spending just not as easy to convince myself who to sell when I have to take some of it out😂😂

• @Westy I like your thinking.

• @Ynot_b yeah it's easy to talk yourself in circles