Great Advertisment!!!!

• Did anyone spot the football index advert in the advert on sky sports???

Man Utd Man City - Good exposure!

• yeah my 3 year old looked at the tv looked at me and shouted football index. Need to blood the next generation of addicts.

• Also hi !!
    Fairly new been on a couple of months. Been reading a lot on the forums and learning a lot thanks guys. For some reason cant comment on anything with my app (android) but the excitement of the advert made me get out my laptop ha.

• @Zidave my son mentions players on fifa for FI i might be interested in, i may have started him gambling young ......

• @Kelly18 said in Great Advertisment!!!!:

Also hi !!
    Fairly new been on a couple of months. Been reading a lot on the forums and learning a lot thanks guys. For some reason cant comment on anything with my app (android) but the excitement of the advert made me get out my laptop ha.

Yeah I can't comment on the app either. Probably quite a long way down the list of things FI need to fix.

• @Zidave Its really annoying as i feel i am just about finding my feet and read the forum a ridiculous amount of times a day (borderline addiction) just annoying i can't post on anything.

• @Kelly18 - there are a couple of decent facebook groups too if u wanna get involved via mobile. How u getting on generally?

• @Kelly18 just use the chrome app on your phone to access the FI website, that's all I do. I had the same problem till i realized how to do it. Barely evervopen the app these days

• @MickTurbo you are my hero !! Although people may curse you for letting me get involved 🤣

• @Zidave tried a few of the Facebook groups but I found it was a lot of people pumping tat!
    I was dubious at first but I absolutely love it. Pretty much stopped "normal" betting and I like the concept

• @Kelly18 - the problem with people pumping tat is that other people jump on and this is where you see the risers. high risk but can be rewarding. I prefer the longer game and getting value from dividends. Once this current crazy market calms down it should return to that.

• @Zidave i dont know if ur quick u can but if not feel u just get burnt. I started early Feb so got caught up in the hype of the high price players. After the share split thought wow this amazing pumped in even more money but then found myself getting distracting with random names that kept popping up. Don't get me wrong ive madea couple of hundred quid in the last couple of days jumping on the bandwagon. I also got a bit twitchy when lots of the prices started dropping but ultimately I'm in it for the long haul

• 0_1556134374294_upload-d352b19e-fb87-4c87-a15e-7892a5bb7bed

These ones are all over facebook.
    I don't know if they are targeted ads for people who have already typed Football index into google or something because if anyone and everyone is seeing these then im kinda dissapointed.

bit crap imo.

• @LuaLua Yeah think these only appear to a targeted audience but having an actual advert on sky sports just before a big game like this fills me with confidence. Only seen them on a few billboards on matches previously