He’s Off

• What are the chances of The Pog hanging around for another season without Champions League football? I can hear his Agent’s wallet opening already. 😁😁

• 0_1556138651860_upload-bdcb2099-fe06-41ee-92e2-c0bd4744353a
    Still very much in it. Depends on chelsea game.

United have
    Chelsea
    Huddersfield A
    Cardiff

Chelsea have
    United A
    Franfurt
    Watford
    Frankfurt
    Leicester A

Arsenal have
    Leicester A
    Valencia
    Brighton
    Valencia
    Burnley A

Whoever wins chelsea man u gets 4th imo

• Couldnt even wait for the game to finish before starting a thread that will reduce confidence

• Unsure if Pogba is worthy of Champions League football to be honest.

• @Le-Blanc just think of the MB £££

• That 51p spread is probably helping hold his value. He's in the running for mb tonight that would be a welcome reminder to those looking to sell!

• We should all settle down, it’s not people selling 1s n 2s that are effecting his price. It’s us, the bigger holders, purchasers.
    We are playing against each other instead of helping each other and the 1 and 2 purchasers.

Imagine joining with 25 quid buying a pog and ur 50p down. Don’t kill the golden goose, we need the small investors to become big investors

• @NewUser297678 on the contrary my dear fellow. My inference was the opposite. If he spends all summer looking for a move his price will soar and he will be winning MB on a daily basis.

Do stay calm old boy and think a bit before steaming in.

• @NewUser297678 .....with just under a couple of thousand shares in the dear volatile Frenchman attempting to destroy confidence in his price would be a very odd approach would it not?

• @9stevo that was the point! 😁😁👍

• @Le-Blanc good man, a few people's heads appear to be falling off here!!

• @9stevo indeed. Perhaps I should have made my intentions clearer in the current climate. 😊

• @Le-Blanc if he drops any more I'm defo going to top up ahead of the summer, 5 places of MB £££

• @9stevo no question. I could be proven foolish but I personally have no doubt whatsoever that he will be the king of the summer and we shall be sailing in a sea of green. Ooh how poetic. This red wine stuff really works! 😊

• with his media presence and the way his agent likes to make noises I can't see it being a whirlwind 2 day transfer saga. Utd will hold out for a big fee. The agent will try to play off fake interest from PSG and Juve, Then Madrid will try to get Pogba to ask for a move in the hope of bringing the fee down.
    All the while MB keeps rolling in.

• He's just gone top of the media table even after that disgraceful showing tonight, he was absolutely anonymous!!! The man is a media magnet and a license to print money!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.