Have you ever had anything like this happen?

• I don't even know how I managed to do this, I thinking hand slipped. I was IS'ing but didn't intend to sell this many shares or in this many separate goes. Anyway, if you could take the time to view these screen shots and let me know what u think I would be grateful because I'm pretty sure I'm out of pocket. Cheers.0_1556143209768_Screenshot_20190424-225320_Outlook.jpg 0_1556143217546_Screenshot_20190424-225333_Gallery.jpg

• Mick

try logging in and out just to see if the balance pops up as I often see sales go through and the money not appear, the n refresh or go in/out and it does. Just slow sometimes.

If not, its a phone call in the morning

• Tried that mate, no joy. I've sent the email anyhow, hopefully they'll get back to me. They always have done in the past when I've had a query. I just clicked buy max on rashica and soon realized something was wrong

• Anyone for a phone number please? No response se to my email. When I go on contact us on the app it doesn't even have a number. Cheers

• @MickTurbo I think this is it

0800 066 2650

• 🤔 seems odd.

Can I ask why you instant sold Mollejo in batches of 50, when you could have just sold all 150 at once?

I can see you've got 2 sells of Mollejo logged at the exact same time - 22:36:41. I can't see how you can get the exact same sale time if you're manually selling 50 - you wouldn't be able to perform the necessary action to hit instant sell, select 50 shares and confirm sell twice within a second, and I wonder if it's only credited one transaction.

Either way, it's not your fault and is worth mentioning with FI.

• @Yellow I only intended to sell 50 bud, honestly don't know how the fuck it happened. I went straight into buy max on rashica and got more than I was expecting. Quick sums made me realize 100 mollejos had gone. I wasnt too bothered to be honest but when I looked closer 150 mollejos had gone but I had only been credited for 100. I'll ring up when I get chance, busy at work at the min. Cheers

• @MickTurbo said in Have you ever had anything like this happen?:

@Yellow I only intended to sell 50 bud, honestly don't know how the fuck it happened. I went straight into buy max on rashica and got more than I was expecting. Quick sums made me realize 100 mollejos had gone. I wasnt too bothered to be honest but when I looked closer 150 mollejos had gone but I had only been credited for 100. I'll ring up when I get chance, busy at work at the min. Cheers

I do wonder then, if the second and third batch of 50 were sold in error (by FI software, not you). Would explain how batch 1 and 2 transactions of Mollejo sale were at the exact same time, as that would be near impossible to do manually.

Good luck, I'm sure they'll sort it, FI always do the right thing in the end 👍

• Job sorted, cheers @Gregolocky2018 , fully expected the sec line when I dialled it 👍

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.