Hakan calhanoglu

• Ac Milan selling according to rumours this morning 47p. Makes sense as Paqueta has probably taken his slot.

• @Tom77 Seems to be playing regularly at the moment for Milan but is a good pb player at that price, won it recently against Lazio with a score of 193 without a goal or assist which is very impressive. Linked with West Ham, if he goes there then his price will fly.

• @Joev said in Hakan calhanoglu:

@Tom77 Seems to be playing regularly at the moment for Milan but is a good pb player at that price, won it recently against Lazio with a score of 193 without a goal or assist which is very impressive. Linked with West Ham, if he goes there then his price will fly.

Where there is one link another usually follows, arsenal and spurs will be linked soon.

• Not sure he'll fly if he goes to West Ham, he would if it was a top 6 club?

• Depends what you call fly, he could reach up to a £1 which is a very good %.
    Also if there are links to west ham you can be sure other prem clubs will get touted.

• @NewUser277283 how rude

• Sorry Munchie, but you know what I mean....👍

• @NewUser277283 I was thinking more of a longer term thing. He would get a bigger initial rise going to a bigger club but at someone like West Ham he may well monopolise set pieces and possibly be there go to guy which would help him with PB. Consistently good scores will soon see his value increase, plus then potential transfer spec to a bigger club in England.

All hypothetical of course but I'd be more than happy to see him go to West Ham as an investor and could see him being a quid easily.

• @Joev The new Payet for the hammers, I like the sound of that idea 👍🏻

• Hi Joev and yes I see what you mean, maybe WH is a better outcome than I first thought, cheers 🚀

• @NewUser277283 Might not turn out like that of course but sometimes being the big fish is much better. A great example is Teji Savanier at Nimes. He dominates all set pieces including penalties which means his pb scores have been exceptional, especially compared to his price. If he moved in the summer then that may not be the case at his new team which is part of the reason I sold my futures in him. Of course if he doesn't move I'm buying back into him big time!

• AC Milan fans joyful at thought of him leaving on twitter

• Over 200 pb last night, still undervalued considering he is up for sale, West Ham/Leicester links already.

• Agreed, 57p = bargain 👍

• Up a few pence again today....anyone know why?

• @NewUser277283 linked to Leicester

• Ok thanks

• @Joev said in Hakan calhanoglu:

@Tom77 Seems to be playing regularly at the moment for Milan but is a good pb player at that price, won it recently against Lazio with a score of 193 without a goal or assist which is very impressive. Linked with West Ham, if he goes there then his price will fly.

Just snuck into top midfielder spot for today with a score of 147. Admittedly not a score that would usually trouble the leader board but it seems a low scoring day, the impressive thing is he did this without a goal or assist. Goes to show the pb potential, when he scored last week he got a p score of 202 which would put him in with a great shout of winning star player even on a treble day.

He's got over 200 three times and over 190 a couple more, including four times in the last six months. I don't think there are many other players around 64p with that level of performance. If he comes to England then he could absolutely fly, although I'd rather he avoided Leicester as I've got Maddison and I don't want anyone taking set pieces off him!

• @Joev couple games left... But 147 without a goal or assist is a strong score

• @Vespasian32 said in Hakan calhanoglu:

@Joev couple games left... But 147 without a goal or assist is a strong score

Yeah I'm not banking on him winning but he's in with a shot which is good going considering there's already been six games played, it means he's beaten about 20 other midfielders without a goal.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.