Sergio Ramos

• I remember Sergio being one of the most expensive defenders, i think second just to Kimmich not even 6 months ago, and i've just had a look now and the boy's not even in the top 200!

I get he's getting on a bit, but he's still got a few years at the top of his game. Again, alongside Kimmich, one of the best PB scorers especially given that he's Madrid's penalty kick taker.

Can't help but feel he's seriously undervalued, and am tempted to jump on him @ 82p.

• @Meridismo04 said in Sergio Ramos:

ber Sergio being one of the most expensive defenders, i think second just to Kimmich not even 6 months ago, and i've just had a look now and the boy's not even in the top 200!
    I get he's getting on a bit, but he's still got a few years at the top of his game. Again, alongside Kimmich, one of the best PB scorers especially given that he's Madrid's penalty kick taker.
    Can't help but feel he's undervalued, and am tempted to jump on him @ 82p.

there are some real bargains out there now that all money has been shifted away from PB players and into MB.

Unfortunately it is just the wrong time to buy them - I can see even further drop-offs once the season has ended, i'm going to start sweeping them up mid summer.

• can't see him going up too much in the summer and depending on what Real Madrid do in the window he could be still a bargain come August for PB investors.... Will almost certainly get goals from defence and if Real can tighten up there defence to have more clean sheets he should trouble the top PB scorers... in fact might be half worth having an eye on him tonight???

• @dannypea he hasnt been playing. Not 100% of he's injured or there was a bit of fall-out with comments before Zidane came in.

He does pop up with a goal, when he plays. They'd certainly be no shortage of takers if they let him go

• @Chris-J

You are spot on.

I expect him to keep dropping due to his age, but believe he could be a bargain by the start of next season.

I expect him to remain the club captain at Madrid, play every week and rack up excellent PB scores.

I'm also certain he will not relinquish penalty kick duties and we all know goalscoring defenders are the golden ticket on FI.

• Ramos statistically was my worst hold before I IS, doesnt mean hes a bad one though!

I bought high and then real lost form, he kept getting injured or suspended and when he wasnt playing they had 2 or 3 pens that would have been GWG.

if it went the other way he could have been double the price he is.

I had to IS as I had him on the market for a month with no sale but if he carries on dropping (and keeps pens) looks a solid hold for next season

• @Wilba hahaha fair point that i overlooked... he does have a tendancy to get suspended!!!!