Thursday 11th Jan - IPO's - Euro Talent!

• After seeing Brahim Diaz become the latest youngster to break through the £1 barrier it's going to be interesting to see how tomorrow's Kindergarten Crop progress as there is Talent in abundance!

Giovani Lo Celso played the full 90 v Caen recently and outperformed international compatriot Pastore in every department. PSG are rumoured to be selling off a load of players and with this guy being only 21 he will either benefit from a big money move to a top side OR find himself as the go to man at PSG whilst Pastore and Motta move on. At 70p considering he's already in PSG's 1st team with a frightening baseline this guy will most certainly command double his price. Possibly off to teh WC with Argentina too.

I might be wrong but Pietro Pellegri is the first 16 yr old coming on to the Index, so you'd expect him to be in the reserves somewhere but not this boy, he's already making global headlines after bagging 2 goals against Lazio. It really is Roy of the Rovers stuff with him and the big guns are lining up to buy him eventually. One of the Milan teams had a £53m sale agreed for him and another player but something kaiboshed it. At 40p there will be quite a bit of demand for him for those happy to sit on the worlds best talent for 2 years, it might come quicker for Pellegri though!

Florinel Coman as Steaua has an £88m release clause because they rate him as highly as Mbappe! Chelsea were taking a good look at him back in Sept. They're up against Lazio in the EL so there's a good chance to see your 30p investment in action come Feb.

Amine Gouiri, 17yr old Lyon Striker, equalled the u17 World Cup goalscoring record in the summer with 8 goals and some decent strikes amongst them. He's only getting a few mins with Lyon's first team but even that shows they rate him highly considering the talent they have at their disposal. 50p is a reasonable IPO price for his potential.

Cengiz Under jumped out at me when I saw the list at 50p as I watched some of his video footage when Spurs were interested in him and he looked amazing, he scored against us in pre-season and I thought we'd missed out. Since then things haven't been amazing for him at Roma and there's a rumour that a swap load deal with Politano is on the cards. A few months ago I'd have gone big on him but now I'm not so sure he'll too sought after.

Dimitri Lienard has very good stats and impressive creativity for a resurgent Strasbourg (apart from a 3-0 loss to Metz of all teams last time out after beating PSG a few games previous to that). 70p isn't a bad price for him but I think he'll be slow off the blocks mainly because everyone will probably be spending their spare cash on the youth of tomorrow instead.

Nahuel Leiva has Spain and Argentina arguing over his future and was touted as a wonderkid a couple of years ago, he's currently on loan at Betis but isn't setting the world alight and wasn't involved in the 5-3 belting Seville Derby! His stock appears to have fallen so I won't be enticed at 60p.

Adrien Silva @ Leicester (eventually) is a pretty good all rounder but I think there's better value out there for 90p. Saying that a few decent performances and he's sure to gather pace.

Faitout Maouassa didn't wow me too much and the others were Goalies.

• Why cant i find lo celso and pietro on the markets

• @NewUser13298 They're not being IPO'd until tomorrow.

Lo Celso looks class but not enjoying many starts, I can see his price having a big move at the end of January - up if PSG let a few players go or he leaves, down if they're all still there and he's left warming the bench (similar with Draxler / Moura situations) PSG have such a wealth of talent in the midfield that he's going to struggle to pick up PBs for the moment due to competition for places.

Pietro, started the season with a bang (2 goals against Lazio) but again has only played 31 minutes since the end of September, I wonder if 3yrs is enough time even for a long-term hold.

• Pietro Pellegri is a monster, the ipo I (and many more I dare say) personally requested. 1.91m in height at 16 and strong as an ox. Seen this man-child play whilst out in Italy-Wow - super talent!

• @NewUser49172 said in Thursday 11th Jan - IPO's - Euro Talent!:

Pietro Pellegri is a monster, the ipo I (and many more I dare say) personally requested. 1.91m in height at 16 and strong as an ox. Seen this man-child play whilst out in Italy-Wow - super talent!

Who else you asked for? :-)

• @AT10 said in Thursday 11th Jan - IPO's - Euro Talent!:

@NewUser13298 They're not being IPO'd until tomorrow.

Lo Celso looks class but not enjoying many starts, I can see his price having a big move at the end of January - up if PSG let a few players go or he leaves, down if they're all still there and he's left warming the bench (similar with Draxler / Moura situations) PSG have such a wealth of talent in the midfield that he's going to struggle to pick up PBs for the moment due to competition for places.

Pietro, started the season with a bang (2 goals against Lazio) but again has only played 31 minutes since the end of September, I wonder if 3yrs is enough time even for a long-term hold.

Lo Celso's for now not just for Xmas ;-)

• @Agatello If I keep buying every player you recommend my wife's going to divorce me and take half my portfolio ;-D

• @AT10 to be fair his works normally spot on! If you don’t get it right that’s your own fault! I tie one have done tonnes on his advise! Keep it coming pal!

• @R9Kennard My point wasn't that I'm losing on his advice, far from it, my point was that if I keep piling in more money she won't be happy - it was a joke, but just like in real life people don't seem to get my jokes...

• @AT10 los siento! Your sarcasm is far beyond my wit! Keep going just don’t tell her....

• Tell her she can have the house, the dog, cat and even the car but do not for one second let her touch the portfolio! :-)

• The IPO market looks pretty hot today, Pellegri doubled, Coman made 30%+ and Gouiri nearly 40% so far.

Now then, what is the main man Lo Celso going to do! I think he'll be £1.80 by the summer so intrigued to see what the market makes of him right now.

• Can't believe Pellegri's price, I was excited about him as well during the summer but since scoring 2 against Lazio he's not been able to make the Genoa team, even if he gets a transfer to a bigger club he's not going to get first team football (if he can't make the Genoa team) in 3 years when everyone who bought him today will have to sell / lose their investment he'll still only be 19!

• @Agatello Just between us, couldn't resist Lo Celso...