Rashford - in or out

• I bought a few futures in rashford last week and he has fallen quite a bit since then but im wondering if now is a good time to go all in on him given the nations league coming up and Kane being out injured, this is either a good time to go in for him or time to get out and look else where.. whats everyone else thinking?

• I'm hanging on. I don't understand his drop. He's still young, he's still leading United's line and he'll be England's number one striker in the Summer.
    Granted, United have been garbage recently, but surely worth holding on to?

• @NewUser331141
    Me too I’m not selling, don’t panic. Just a blip, he’s a huge talent. He must needs better players around him too get the best from him. Huge summer for united. You can’t link up with a donkey (lukaku)

• Good time to buy in on Rashford. Price should be bottoming out now and it can't get any worse at United. Will start for England during Nations League so it'll be a mad rush to jump back on then.

• Also look at his long term graph.

It was about 4 months ago people were asking of he would be the first £10 English player. He is still £11.38 in old money and up over a £1 in the last 4 months.

• I topped up slightly this week. Will continue to hold with Nations League for sure.

• I hold Rashford at a heavy loss, but will keep holding.

He’s young and as we’ve seen before the price of Utd players tends to take off when they’re playing well, so now is definitely not the time to sell.

• over the next 3 years he will defo have some big rises. Hes young, English, at one point looked like he was turning into a goal machine... not his fault he plays for a shit manager.

• I’ll continue to hold - it was only a few months ago I was holding Sterling at a heavy loss with similar doubts before he rose nearly 100% within a few weeks.

• @Chris-J said in Rashford - in or out:

I’ll continue to hold - it was only a few months ago I was holding Sterling at a heavy loss with similar doubts before he rose nearly 100% within a few weeks.

Yeh same with Sterling and Griezman and Mbappe...peaks and troughs

• 100% hold! Nations league is coming up although Kane wants to be fit by then it may be a risk to play him still and Rashford will probably start if not he will certainly play. I can't see him leaving United this summer the team will be built around him therefore a lot of media attention on top of that Barcelona do want him for 100m the papers say. I can't see him leaving but media attention obviously helps towards media buzz. All he needs is a goal before the end of the season and his price will start to rise

• @Westy said in Rashford - in or out:

@Chris-J said in Rashford - in or out:

I’ll continue to hold - it was only a few months ago I was holding Sterling at a heavy loss with similar doubts before he rose nearly 100% within a few weeks.

Yea I think timing is the main issue for Rashfords value currently. All the top players were pumped pre-split but Rashford has done nothing since then to justify his price and so trader impatience kicks in.

He’s a young player and will have another spell of good form which his value will rocket from.

• @Chris-J said in Rashford - in or out:

@Westy said in Rashford - in or out:

@Chris-J said in Rashford - in or out:

Yea I think timing is the main issue for Rashfords value currently. All the top players were pumped pre-split but Rashford has done nothing since then to justify his price and so trader impatience kicks in.

He’s a young player and will have another spell of good form which his value will rocket from.

Like i said earlier, i believe the fixture deal Fergie did still has a few years on it, so Utd first 10 games of next season will be easy and they will look like league winners again with goals all over the place- even Lukaku will bang them in.

• How many games is the nations league?

• Rashford is now my 2nd biggest hold, every time his price drops I can't help but top up because I'm surprised by the price. I've had to stop doing that now and I'm still at a 6% loss but i'm sure he will be a £5 player next season.
    If he was just coming on the scene now and scored his first few goals for united recently then I honestly think his price would be higher. He's 21 and set to be a key player for United and England for years to come, probably one of the most obvious long term holds for me.

• @Westy Shit Manager ??
    Fergie Deal ???
    Give me some of what you're taking 🤦🏻‍♂️

He's playing with a bunch of mediocre players, I'm surprised Ole got them close to the top 4.

I thought this was about Rashford, not shit managers and conspiracy.

Anyway moving on to the topic...

Definitely holding myself, he's born and bred Mancunian and as long as he's welcome at MUFC, he won't be going anywhere.

• @Andy-M said in Rashford - in or out:

@Westy Shit Manager ??
    Fergie Deal ???
    Give me some of what you're taking 🤦🏻‍♂️

He's playing with a bunch of mediocre players, I'm surprised Ole got them close to the top 4.

I thought this was about Rashford, not shit managers and conspiracy.

Anyway moving on to the topic...

Definitely holding myself, he's born and bred Mancunian and as long as he's welcome at MUFC, he won't be going anywhere.

Well i havent been impressed by his tactics at all...hes resulted to try to do what Mourinho did. Why play Pogba so deep? I think it was a poor shout giving him the job before the end of the season. No evidence to say he's a good manager.

• I’m in a nice position of being 73% up on him despite the recent fall. I can’t see him being a sell for me at any time soon.
    He is a quality player, will be England’s best, he’s young and on the up.
    I’ll buy more before I sell

• @Ringers If he’s England’s best player at any point in the future I’m going to permanently quit having any opinion on any footballer.

• @Timothee-Atouba. I meant striker, he’ll be the next Kane

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.