Raheem Sterling

• What's people thoughts on Raheem over the summer, I feel he could return some MB, but is he likely to reduce in capital value?

• @Daz-Sparks said in Raheem Sterling:

What's people thoughts on Raheem over the summer, I feel he could return some MB, but is he likely to reduce in capital value?

I hold a decent amount and will continue to hold through until early June as he will definitely attract MB through the Nations League. He may depreciate slightly after but would only be a short term blip before the season started again.

If you can earn MB, get out at the peak, then buy back at a reduced price in July then that is the perfect scenario I guess.

• @Zidave Do you think at Β£4.97 the price is hi, lo or about right now?

• @Daz-Sparks said in Raheem Sterling:

@Zidave Do you think at Β£4.97 the price is hi, lo or about right now?

Hard in the current volatile market but I think he has more opportunity for MB than Sancho and Mbappe for example and look at their prices.

0_1556259777571_upload-a2fa1831-892b-4548-87a9-86b8b2f42c46

• @Zidave do you not think there will be a lot of transfer spec around sancho? Especially with united looking to overhaul their squad?

• @Zidave Yeah, the market sure is volatile, but should that put me off buying in?

• Sancho being linked with Madrid yesterday for 180million euro’s. Dortmund perhaps playing silly buggers with United. This has all the makings of what price Man U get for Pogba and then what price Dortmund get for Sancho running until one side buckles there the chain of transfers starts.

• Wouldn't expect much of a drop as nations league media buzz will keep him afloat for most of the off season. We win and I'm sure he'll be in one of the top 5 most days. If not maybe a very minor drop between that and the start of the season but once people start restocking they're PB players he'll be fine.

• @Daz-Sparks - unless you are looking for a quick profit because you need the money on a certain date then no. He is good value at the moment IMO.

• @GA said in Raheem Sterling:

@Zidave do you not think there will be a lot of transfer spec around sancho? Especially with united looking to overhaul their squad?

There will be speculation even if he doesn't move this summer I am sure.

• @Zidave said in Raheem Sterling:

@Daz-Sparks - unless you are looking for a quick profit because you need the money on a certain date then no. He is good value at the moment IMO.

Thanks Zidave, I am in for 100.

• I think he's one of the better value top players on the index (yes he is one of my biggest holds). His price will hold at the end of the season with Nations League and Sterling will always get MB even without transfer speculation. Might dip slightly over summer but if you sold you'd probably end up buying back in at a higher price when he starts banging in goals and assists in August!

• @Daz-Sparks I think something to consider is if Man City win the league he will get alot of plaudits, probably there player of the year and then get more MB going into nations league. Will also get A bit of spec but he is one player I feel will defo hold his value and earn divs on top. His PB scores has vastly improved also which means he is good going into next season too

• Bit strange why he's dropping now, surely him & VVD are in for MB with the PFA player of year announcement on sunday, premier league run in & nations league coming up, anyone else think it a bit strange?

• Sterling is a great hold long term, so unless you need the money hold him.
    He’s gone from leaving Liverpool and not being popular with fans from all clubs to the opposite IMO. Great season and tackling the racism in the game. MB a lot during the summer πŸ‘

• @Uncle-G said in Raheem Sterling:

Bit strange why he's dropping now, surely him & VVD are in for MB with the PFA player of year announcement on sunday, premier league run in & nations league coming up, anyone else think it a bit strange?

Could be a similarly orchestrated move to get his price down and then buy more, as what I think happened with Pogba earlier in the week:

The big boys put hundreds of shares in the sell queue, thus driving the price down rapidly which leads to the sheep panicking and instant selling (driving the price further down still).

Then the big boys take their hundreds and thousands of shares back out of the queue, inflating the price back up a little, then start to buy a shed load more shares at the new cheaper price and thus creating a new upward trend which other sheep jump on.
    BINGO! The big boys now have a load more "new" shares (which qualify for IPDs) bought at much cheaper than they would have been earlier that day, the shares they'd put in the queue and taken out again have recovered almost fully, and the new shares bought have risen.

That's my conspiracy theory anyway 😜

@Andy-M is this right? πŸ€”πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

• @ScouseSte Indeed it is Sir Ste 😁

• @ScouseSte & @Andy-M can i please join their wattsapp group lol

• @Uncle-G said in Raheem Sterling:

@ScouseSte & @Andy-M can i please join their wattsapp group lol

07654 999 999

• @ScouseSte is that what they're each holding in Pogba shares!!!!!