United transfers talk

• Is this going to be a summer of jumping on anyone linked to united? 😂 Richarlison linked to united, up 21p in 24 hours

• @GA said in United transfers talk:

Is this going to be a summer of jumping on anyone linked to united? 😂 Richarlison linked to united, up 21p in 24 hours

It will never happen. Mike Ashley will never spend that kind of money.

• @Yellow dont know if your pulling my leg, but im talking Manchester united obviously 😂

• 😂😂
    Man Utd will be more interested in spending there money on defence, Maguire and the guy from Napoli.
    If Real Madrid come in for pogba then sancho May be on the list. Think Ole would quietly like to off load Pogba and his drama and bring in someone like Neves , van de beek maybe.

• @NewUser21073 said in United transfers talk:

😂😂
    Man Utd will be more interested in spending there money on defence, Maguire and the guy from Napoli.
    If Real Madrid come in for pogba then sancho May be on the list. Think Ole would quietly like to off load Pogba and his drama and bring in someone like Neves , van de beek maybe.

i think Koulibaly will only go to Champs league team...but Maguire is good shout

• Big money on sancho and Maguire.

• @Tom77 Maguire is shiiiiite!

• Rumours of a GK switch up too. De gea not happy for obvious reasons . Other clubs should see past this seasons form

• I'd like to see Koulibaly and Alderweireld come in at CB and get rid of Jones, Rojo and Bailly. Keep Lindelof, Smalling and get Tuanzebe involved if he's not out on loan again

• @Ericali said in United transfers talk:

@Tom77 Maguire is shiiiiite!

He isn’t, come on mate. I don’t see anyone who is out there, a few like milenkovic and skrinier maybe but we need a prem proven player now. Maguire is ideal next to Victor. Smalling and jones are done.

• Think Pogba will go madrid, sanchez will go, rojo, mata, maybe lukaku,

In terms of reinforcement, entirely depends on champions league. But either way, anyone linked to the club will see 20p+ rises i think

• @Tom77 I honestly, hand on heart don't think Maguire is any better than Smalling.

How about Alderweireld, Tah, Skriniar (as you mentioned) Varane?

• I'd be ecstatic if United spunked £80m+ on Harry Maguire. Nothing special at all.

• @Ericali said in United transfers talk:

@Tom77 I honestly, hand on heart don't think Maguire is any better than Smalling.

How about Alderweireld, Tah, Skriniar (as you mentioned) Varane?

How many years has Smalling been at OT?, far to long, he isn't good enough. We don't have a prescence at the back at all it’s a joke, Maguire has that imo.

• @Ericali I reckon Varane will stay at Madrid personally

• Think there is a desperate need for a Right back and also a CB that is comfortable on the ball. No point playing out of the back, then passing back to the keeper and lumping it up again.

• David Brooks has been linked to Utd and Spurs in past few months. Can see Bournemouth selling in summer.

• @Hotspur said in United transfers talk:

David Brooks has been linked to Utd* and Spurs in past few months. Can see Bournemouth selling in summer.

*not Newcastle, sorry

• Can't see United taking such a risk by selling De Gea and Pogba in the same window. The two biggest players at the club.

De Gea has been holding out for a move for a while now so I can see him going. Pogba to stay.

Midfield is the weak area for me. Van De Beek is a good shout. Bruno Fernández if they can get him as well.

• @Metropolis said in United transfers talk:

Can't see United taking such a risk by selling De Gea and Pogba in the same window. The two biggest players at the club.

De Gea has been holding out for a move for a while now so I can see him going. Pogba to stay.

Midfield is the weak area for me. Van De Beek is a good shout. Bruno Fernández if they can get him as well.

Agree with all of that.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.