Sub 30p strikers

• Fullkrug 28p

Going to Werder Bremen from Hannover who are bottom.

• Alexandre Mendy is 18p.

Striker, 25 years old. Missed about a year through injury and has been loaned to Guingamp until the end of this season since recovering from injury in December. Will return to his parent club Bordeaux in the summer so doesn't matter too much if Guingamp go down.

• Patson Daka 30p - FC Red Bull Salzburg, young, very talented striker, future transfer to bigger club...still can't believe nobody mentioned him on the forum ?!πŸ€”
    Moussa Marega 30p - Porto, older (28) but scoring lots of goals, CL nxt season and maybe transfer to PB league πŸ‘

• Fullkrug is a good shout. Will do well in that Bremen side.

Also agree about Marega, he is so cheap. 6 goals and 2 assists in 9 Champions League games, managed a PB win this season and Porto likely to cash in with West Ham and Everton both linked.

• Agree with above. Marega cheap as chips. And so many teams in the premier league are looking for a new first choice striker, especially West Ham who are going to be offloading most of their strikers, but also Southampton need a new key striker, Everton, Leicester.

• Muriel 27p to grab any goal divs in remaining games...then to grab cap app when everyone wants him for GnA divs at start of next season (wait out the summer)

• @Tom77

He’s on the rise

• @Westy

Is IPD confirmed for the nxt season?? I thought is a trial for this one only...?

• @Mundek said in Sub 30p strikers:

@Westy

Is IPD confirmed for the nxt season?? I thought is a trial for this one only...?

it was a trial, but i imagine it will stay...if it goes i'll bloody love it as PB and MB players will boom and prices will be more stable again!

• 23 year old Algerian Mohamed Fares , listed as Forward on here but can also play left back/wing. Previous link to Juventus,worth a look? Currently 28p and rising

• @NewUser284339 I've also bought Marega recently, looked decent at times in the champs league and if he joins a prem team i'd imagine he could double in value before the season even starts - 30p does seem to be a steal.

• @scfc agreed linked with Everton and West HamπŸ‘

• Marega has been quoted as saying he wants to move to the Premier League.

Article about him after Porto lost to Liverpool and how he caused VVD a few problems:

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/04/18/liverpool-fans-react-to-moussa-maregas-performance/

• @Westy said in Sub 30p strikers:

@Mundek said in Sub 30p strikers:

@Westy

it was a trial, but i imagine it will stay...if it goes i'll bloody love it as PB and MB players will boom and prices will be more stable again!

I hope it stays adds a real dimension

• @Tom77 said in Sub 30p strikers:

@Westy said in Sub 30p strikers:

@Mundek said in Sub 30p strikers:

@Westy

I hope it stays adds a real dimension

not upset if it stays- i like having a pot on IPD strikers to rotate around for fun. But would rather the long term focus went towards holding for dividends.

• Have climbed aboard the Marega train, looks a good bet for a PL move.

• Mario pasalic. Atalanta. 29p.
    Scored last league game, against relegation team on Monday.
    He is a Chelsea loanee, played across Europe.
    Something will happen in relation to his contract this season, Chelsea need to get loanees off the books due to new rules, or might have to recall him due to transfer ban. Latter is unlikely but it’d bring a big rise!

• @Yellow

He’s had a nice little rise over the last two days. Hopefully grab a goal tonight πŸ‘

• @GregT14 said in Sub 30p strikers:

@Yellow

He’s had a nice little rise over the last two days. Hopefully grab a goal tonight πŸ‘

Yeah a good performance tonight would be nice.

P.S. you're not the 'Greg T' I just saw instant sell hundreds of Marega are you? πŸ˜‚

• @Yellow

Haha, I am. I wanted to hold him but wanted to get on hirving Lozano as well with his injury confirmed as not being too bad.

Just basically been buying and selling all days like an addict πŸ˜‚

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.