Pay Day Bargains Post

• I have been focusing on the bottom end of the market the last couple of weeks with some success so thought I would shamelessly pump (not dump) my findings and holdings so far.

Fabricio Bustos - Argentinian RB up 5p but still good value at 23p. Move to Europe rumoured this summer hopefully to a PB league.

Albian Ajeti - Swiss Striker who should feature in the Nations League. Unchanged at 32p. 12 goals and 8 assists for Basel this season.

Djibril Sow - up 5p this week but still 39p. Rumoured to be Ndombele's replacement at Lyon. 22 year old midfielder with 2 years left on contract so good time for Young Boys to sell.

Hans Vanaken - up another 5p this week to 52p. Loads of information on other threads about him.

Jean-Philippe Gbamin - up 7p this week to 49p. Persistent links with Arsenal.

Gaston Pereiro - up 4p to 49p this week. 1 year left on his contract at PSV. Should feature for Uruguay this summer.

Nikola Vlasic - up 7p to 45p this week. On loan from Everton. Attacking midfielder with 5 goals and 5 assists in 22 appearances for CSKA.

Razvan Marin - up 7p to 46p this week. Deal agreed with Ajax and likely to replace Frenkie de Jong. Should reach Ekkelenkamp's price of 88p if the move goes through.

Filip Benkovic - up 6p to 51p this week. On loan centre back at Celtic from Leicester. Should return to feature for Leicester next season. Already a PB winner.

All good prospects. All nearly 50p and under currently.

• Decent selection. Some i have high hopes to double my money on!

• Ajeti is a really good player, I've watched him play. Own 300 of him since he was 22p.

Basel sell to the big leagues quite often, with players like Shaqiri and Mohammed Salah being one of the best examples.

• Just offloaded bustos. Currently injured ligament strain I think, will buy again but wanted to free up some shares

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.