Richarlison

• A young Brazilian with regular assists playing in the most frantic of leagues is having a super first season for Watford, OK he is missing a fair a few sitters every now and then but is getting in the right positions........currently at just under £2, surely a good chance of growth with regular starts, inevitably the big clubs will be monitoring him.... And of course for the iconic Brazilian sounding iconic name to boot....... :-)

Anyone with thoughts of downsides to him, please do share ??

• Completely Agree - Nearly always plays 90mins and GWG favourite for Watford. Not long before the big teams come sniffing and £2 will turn to £3+

• I agree however maybe Time to buy nearer the summer If still this price or lower i brought and sold him once the price slowed down however i think hes a fair buy

• The downsides are that his and Watford's form isn't great right now.... I got in at 2.07 and he's now worth 1.97 so not great.... But I believe he can be as good as anybody in the EPL and have already gone on record as saying he's the best Watford player since John Barnes!!!! And I don't normally make outlandish statements like that!!!! I think he'll get a big money move and be a massive player over the next few years and with that comes price growth so i'm sure he'll make us all rich!!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.