On behalf of Misto 😁

• Ok guys, as most are aware there's a lot of debating whether Pogba will still be a Manchester United player next season, @Misto asked a question on a different thread that was interesting, I told him to make it a thread, he kindly asked me due to being on his way to a meeting, so here it is.

Question 1.. what price could he drop to if he leaves Man United??

Question 2.... what price could he rise to if he stays at Manchester United??

Obviously he doesn't have to drop or rise with any pf these possibilities, but Misto and Myself see it that way.

Ok I'll start.

Current trading price as i write is £7.92

First game of next season ....

At another club £6.50

At Manchester United £10

• This post is deleted!

• @Ericali I'll edit and put, cheers

• £6.10 if he goes.

£9.05 at the start of the season if he stays.

• @Andy-M Stays at United, agreed, pushing £10. Moves PSG, Real Madrid around £8. Any other big club outside premier league £6-7

• 8 if he stays- wont play in as many games as i guess they'll rest him in ueafa cup group.

9 if he goes- champs league, midfield star of real and la liga

• People actually think he will go up if he leaves the PL? 🤔

I'll quietly zip my mouth on that one. 😐

• Why such a hit if he did leave though? Neymar is a similar price playing in a terrible league and I think Ronaldo has the second most MB this season from Italy. Pogba will always be a media circus and the English press will still be obsessed either way I'd think.

I would be surprised if he did leave anyway.

• @Ericali You also have to take in to account the growth of FI in general by the start of the new season.

• @Ericali said in On behalf of Misto 😁:

People actually think he will go up if he leaves the PL? 🤔

I'll quietly zip my mouth on that one. 😐

he's not just MB, he's had decent PB in a shit team in a hard league...if he goes to a top team in an easier league i think the PB difference will compensate the MB drop.

• £6.50 if he goes

£8.50 if he stays

With the blessing of a metric fucktonne of divs in the middle regardless of the outcome.

• I also think his price won't be as badly impacted as some people think if he leaves. He will still be in and around the media buzz even though he is not in England the English media love him and can't stay away from writing about him. Also as many people have mentioned he will have more chance of winning PB as he will dominate and looking more long term I'm sure his antics (whatever they may be) will be heavily covered during the next Euros

• @AJH1982 said in On behalf of Misto 😁:

@Ericali You also have to take in to account the growth of FI in general by the start of the new season.

This growth should also apply to everyone. (Below a certain age criteria) 👍

• I think that many people here including myself are predicting a lower price due to the fact that many traders could dump because of the unknown, I clearly stated that it's predictions for start of next season, let's say he was £6.50 and scored a brace in his 1st game for say Real Madrid, I'm pretty sure many traders would be straight back on him, and let's say the Media Buzz went nuts on him, then he'd be at £8 straight away, people are afraid of the unknown on FI, they want to play as low risk as possible.
    I would probably dump if it looked close to him signing elsewhere, but I actually think he's going nowhere.

Choo Choo 🚂🚂🚂

• @Westy said in On behalf of Misto 😁:

8 if he stays- wont play in as many games as i guess they'll rest him in ueafa cup group.

9 if he goes- champs league, midfield star of real and la liga

I agree in principle his price should go up.

As Andy says tho... Its just not how the market will react.

I think if he leaves... There will be a big crash to say £5ishh...but with a quite big revival when dividend chasers spot he's undervalued... So I'd say for first game of season... Somewhere around £6.35 if he goes to madrid/paris

If he stays I think he climbs.. But not massively. He could well hit £9 during all the summer MB tho... So around £9.50 by start of season.

• I hope he stays and I think United have no intention of letting him go, as he's there only world class outfield player and if de gea leaves he will be the only world class player you have at the club. So I don't think they would sell for less than 200mil. If they won't get rid of Sanchez then why would they get rid of pogba?

I hope your £10 if he stays is accurate but personally I think he will be higher come next season if he stays as he's gonna clean up Mb in the summer and people will want some of that

• Stays at United £8.50
    Joins another club £8.49

Still bringing in the divs no matter where he goes 😉

• @Andy-M

Close of Transfer Window Price Guess:

If he transfers, I reckon his price depends on where he goes.

• Premiership: £12-£13 (maybe even higher)

• Spain: £4-£5

• France: £3-£4

• Italy/Germany : £2-£3

• China/America: <£2

I think the difficult thing, is estimating what his price will be if he stays put.

On one hand, he'll pick up a ton of dividends because the rumours will come and those dividends will come with growth sometimes BUT on the other hand, he'll fall bigger and bigger as those stories mount, worrying the masses, especially if they looking genuine.

The volatility is exciting but scary. If the window closes and he's still a Man Utd fan OR if he signs a new contract... he will fly to moon. But if he's dropped £3 before that day because he's refused to sign a new contract (as he did last week)... will his price go up x3 from that point?

• @Dan-The-Man said in On behalf of Misto 😁:

@Andy-M

The volatility is exciting but scary. If the window closes and he's still a Man Utd fan OR if he signs a new contract... he will fly to moon.

Man United player 🤣🤣

• @Andy-M

Nah, he needs to be a fan or he turns into Sanchez :-)