Could Brewster make the Liverpool Bench?

• Reports suggest that Klopp is likely to rest Salah and Mane for tonights game against Huddersfield. Would be great to see Brewster make the bench and potentially get some game time.
    The fact that it would also potentially boost my portfolio is purely coincidental! :)

• 1 point off the top at the business end of the season. He'd be bonkers to rest players

• No way Klopp rests both tonight. I don't think Brewster will make the bench either. He was heavily involved in the new kit promotion though, so I expect him to kick on and make a real impact next season.

• We all know Klopp is a bit nuts but resting players with a few games left in a title race would be lunacy.

• I get what you mean and it would show disrespect to the Huddersfield side, however, they do have Barcelona in the Champions League midweek and he might feel that it's a calculated risk.
    Time will tell I guess!

• @Dronny-Gaz
    Wat u been smoking bro?
    Full strength team out tonite.

• We need to be smashing 5 or 6 past Huddersfield tonight. . . goal difference will play a massive part if City do actually lose one but we draw one also.

No point resting anyone anyway, Huddersfield aren't exactly fighting for anything so there shouldn't be any ridiculously desperate tackles flying in.

• @ScouseSte oh dear... Let's hope this doesnt age badly! This is a town famed for Rugby after all...

• At this stage of the season surely you simply have to play the best team available every time. If not then the consequences are never defendable

• @Vespasian32 said in Could Brewster make the Liverpool Bench?:

@ScouseSte oh dear... Let's hope this doesnt age badly! This is a town famed for Rugby after all...

It's at Anfield so I'm not worried. If it was at their yard then maybe I'd be a bit nervous

• Nope - won’t win a title with youngsters...

By the time Brewster gets in the Liverpool team he won’t be a youngster...

• @ScouseSte said in Could Brewster make the Liverpool Bench?:

We need to be smashing 5 or 6 past Huddersfield tonight. . . goal difference will play a massive part if City do actually lose one but we draw one also.

No point resting anyone anyway, Huddersfield aren't exactly fighting for anything so there shouldn't be any ridiculously desperate tackles flying in.

Lottery numbers anyone? 😎

• @Vespasian32 aged pretty well didn't it?!

• Hahaha Klopp is a nutter, but i like his style.
    So after wondering if he'd rest some big boys, not that i expected that in a million years, even when they were 4-0 at 66min he still left the big boys for 90mins.

Anyway if I'd have replied to this pre match, why would he need to rest Anybody with 5 days between matches, in December everyone is normally playing 3 games in 6 or 7 days without problems, obviously you risk injuries but you can get injured in training too, or even playing last 5mins of a game.

• I would have been fuming if Klopp brought off Salah, starting to return some nice divs now and looking good on the pitch.

• @Tom77 I was shouting at the screen everytime they passed to Keite, he was catching Havertz by the second, was updating my screen every 2 seconds, still continued 10min after the final whistle too 🤦🏻‍♂️

• @Andy-M Keita starting to look really good, I was hoping for a big payout on him last night as I bought loads when he crashed sadly he didn't;'t quite catch Havertz. I have a few hundred of him so that was an ok conciliation!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.