Kai Havertz

• What are people’s thoughts on his potential price on the index?

• What’s yours?

• @Ringers said in Kai Havertz:

What’s yours?

Mine's a Guinness please.

• @Ringers I hold and he’s been a steady riser for me, after purchasing with the intention of being a long term hold.

I think it will largely depend on what happens in the summer re transfer spec... can see him ending up at Bayern with potential of £3.50 if you compare to players of a similar age etc

Keen to know where other people view him peaking

• I think he’s got huge potential and will only continue to rise. There’s no doubt he’ll end up at Bayern

• I always look at players like him and think 'damn I've missed the boat on that one, no point buying now' and within a week they're up another 15p! It seems like the only way is up for him, and if I had the funds i would buy a load of him

• @JackNorwich I was very late to the party as well having only joined the index just over a month ago, but he was someone I knew from my FM days 🙈🙈 I will continue to hold and invest I think!

• He's got very good potential, i hold my self, got him at 2.10, but only 30 shares 😑
    Definitely will get a summer move like others have said also i think hes won top mod this evening 👌

• I was going to start a new thread about him, specifically comparing him to Felix. Both 19 year old midfielders, both goalscorers.

One is £3.72 and doesn't play in a pb league and his 5 most recent pb scores are 0, 194 (with a hat trick and an assist), 64, 0 and 9. Never won a media dividend yet either.

One is £2.60 and playing in a tough pb eligible league currently and his last 5 scores are 209, 124, 194, 131 and 42.

Absolute madness that Havertz is so much cheaper. I know Felix will likely get a move in the summer which will bring in some media but when that wears off he's got nowhere to go, his pb is woeful and if he doesn't join the Premier League then you can kiss goodbye to mb as well.

• @Joev great comparison. Makes the felix price look like exactly whet it is- inflated and low on substance. Havertz looks like wholemeal bread by comparison. Just pissed I sold my Havertz shares months ago 😐

• @Joev This is been happening for awhile. About a year ago dividends were king. Older traders still haven't got their heads around the new market. @Andy-M alluded to such not long ago.

Lots of traders are jumping on young hype players. The logic is they will make them more money, than say a dividend king like Pogba or Hazard as they won't return the same amount of money. When you take into count capital appreciation vs smaller capital appreciation plus dividends. This maybe be true now, but I feel at some point the market will sort it self out and these players will come back down to were they should be.

At the end of the day. People may not be aware but even with the young guns you are buying into the future dividend potential. Some times it's just not there, not matter how good a real world player is. Dividends under pin this whole platform, other wise we would be just playing a stupid swaps game with a lot of real money.

• I think Felix's price will be the next big one to take a major dive in the coming weeks or months, as his price seems so based on hype. Either he doesn't get a move and stays in a non-PB league for another year, or moves to a big club and has a bit-part role (at least to start with).

• @JackNorwich said in Kai Havertz:

I think Felix's price will be the next big one to take a major dive in the coming weeks or months, as his price seems so based on hype. Either he doesn't get a move and stays in a non-PB league for another year, or moves to a big club and has a bit-part role (at least to start with).

I couldn't agree more. His price has a move to either Man United or Liverpool nailed on and it is looking increasingly likely that won't happen. I think he will move in the summer. The best thing would be for a loan move to a decent PB team otherwise I think he will drop 30-40%.

• If the president of Benfica is brave enough to say no to huge funds then Felix ain't going anywhere, he's already said that at least one more season would be better for his progression, I wouldn't touch him at his current price, once there's an announcement he'll possibly plummet, obviously this is just my opinion, please do not act on my words, always follow your own instincts.

He could pull in a fair bit of MB with rumours.

• He was one of my best mistakes. Just before SS accidently bought an additional 100 instead of 10, at the time he was at his previous peak price. That money was being put elsewhere and I was gutted, even though he is a tremendous talent. He has finally risen to above that price after 4 months, patience is key 😀

• Felix could easily get loaned back to benfica for development. He just isn’t mature enough for a first team place with 90 mins everygame for PB, making him a useless hold on FI.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.