scam

• hi can anyone tell me what all this rubbish is about having to send id pics and bank statements and utility bills and about ten different other things before i can withdraw any of MY money sounds like the begining of a massive scam to me everyone beware.

• same as EVERY betting site out there

• @NewUser213636 said in scam:

hi can anyone tell me what all this rubbish is about having to send id pics and bank statements and utility bills and about ten different other things before i can withdraw any of MY money sounds like the begining of a massive scam to me everyone beware.

0_1556310620848_upload-7f77d904-ea5a-43b6-a993-b1a726de99cf shhhh

• @NewUser213636 This is absolutely standard industry wide regulation. If FI didn't do this they wouldn't be allowed to operate. Although it may be frustrating, if you send the documents in (takes about five minutes) then it can be sorted quickly and you will have your money no problem.

• behave mate

Its standard banking practice to make people prove their ID to pay-out to accounts.
    Online betting, Paypal, FI everyone does it. Its called 'Know Your Customer'.

And its not 10 lots of ID either is it.

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate

• I knew something was dodgy, that's me done, withdrawing everything straight away... oh wait a minute, I can't because it's a scam.

Mate calm down, we've all gone through the same procedure, be happy they are taking your money seriously, it's just a positive sign in my eyes 👌🏻

• @Andy-M I didnt want to provide ID and insisted they pay me my IPD's in cash. £ times a week I get an envelope full of loose change through the door. Posties started to moan

• @NewUser213636 ok, my bad , its just cos im going away tomoz for a wk and didnt need that little bit of extra stress to go with the packing. would my driving license and nhs card be enough. anyone?

• @NewUser213636 think you will need a bill to go with it.

Mine if I remember was my driving license, a gas bill and the front and back of the card I used with the middle of the card blanked out

• It's the AML (Anti Money Laundering) regulations, which is why they ask for ID/Proof of Address after you've deposited a certain amount of money.

I used my passport for ID, my bank statement for proof of address/source of income and photo of the front/back of debit card.

• @Londoner So if I deposit my couple of grand on Monday I will need my ID handy or is it just when I withdraw my 10K profit in a couple of months time!

• @Advinculas-Index said in scam:

@NewUser213636 said in scam:

hi can anyone tell me what all this rubbish is about having to send id pics and bank statements and utility bills and about ten different other things before i can withdraw any of MY money sounds like the begining of a massive scam to me everyone beware.

0_1556310620848_upload-7f77d904-ea5a-43b6-a993-b1a726de99cf shhhh

Never fail to make me laugh at my screen mate 😂👏🏻👏🏻

• @Earshavewalls said in scam:

@Londoner So if I deposit my couple of grand on Monday I will need my ID handy or is it just when I withdraw my 10K profit in a couple of months time!

The account suspension pending document submission only happens once. Haven't you been through that already? Or are you joking?

• Joking fella!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.