scam

• behave mate

Its standard banking practice to make people prove their ID to pay-out to accounts.
    Online betting, Paypal, FI everyone does it. Its called 'Know Your Customer'.

And its not 10 lots of ID either is it.

I've told you a million times not to exaggerate

• I knew something was dodgy, that's me done, withdrawing everything straight away... oh wait a minute, I can't because it's a scam.

Mate calm down, we've all gone through the same procedure, be happy they are taking your money seriously, it's just a positive sign in my eyes 👌🏻

• @Andy-M I didnt want to provide ID and insisted they pay me my IPD's in cash. £ times a week I get an envelope full of loose change through the door. Posties started to moan

• @NewUser213636 ok, my bad , its just cos im going away tomoz for a wk and didnt need that little bit of extra stress to go with the packing. would my driving license and nhs card be enough. anyone?

• @NewUser213636 think you will need a bill to go with it.

Mine if I remember was my driving license, a gas bill and the front and back of the card I used with the middle of the card blanked out

• It's the AML (Anti Money Laundering) regulations, which is why they ask for ID/Proof of Address after you've deposited a certain amount of money.

I used my passport for ID, my bank statement for proof of address/source of income and photo of the front/back of debit card.

• @Londoner So if I deposit my couple of grand on Monday I will need my ID handy or is it just when I withdraw my 10K profit in a couple of months time!

• @Advinculas-Index said in scam:

@NewUser213636 said in scam:

hi can anyone tell me what all this rubbish is about having to send id pics and bank statements and utility bills and about ten different other things before i can withdraw any of MY money sounds like the begining of a massive scam to me everyone beware.

0_1556310620848_upload-7f77d904-ea5a-43b6-a993-b1a726de99cf shhhh

Never fail to make me laugh at my screen mate 😂👏🏻👏🏻

• @Earshavewalls said in scam:

@Londoner So if I deposit my couple of grand on Monday I will need my ID handy or is it just when I withdraw my 10K profit in a couple of months time!

The account suspension pending document submission only happens once. Haven't you been through that already? Or are you joking?

• Joking fella!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.