Advice on trading with players with low MB potential

• What would you normally do with players who won’t move in the summer or unlikely to get many transfer rumours. For example, I’m making decent returns on Alexander-Arnold, Salah etc...

Would you just hold in the hope they go back to their current value? Sell half at a profit to reinvest in other players and they rebuy if price goes down during the summer? I’ve already seen value go down lots for Kimmich and Thiago two high PB players.

• @NewUser225537 said in Advice on trading with players with low MB potential:

What would you normally do with players who won’t move in the summer or unlikely to get many transfer rumours. For example, I’m making decent returns on Alexander-Arnold, Salah etc...

Would you just hold in the hope they go back to their current value? Sell half at a profit to reinvest in other players and they rebuy if price goes down during the summer? I’ve already seen value go down lots for Kimmich and Thiago two high PB players.

I actually think you WILL get Salah rumours mate.

• Ok well that’s just an example. It’s more of a general question.

• Both are in tournaments over the summer so could get some mb. Then long term, i can see liverpool pushing at the top of them prem next year so if they drop it could be a good opportunity to top up and strengthen position.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.