Teenagers who play

• With lots of youngsters garnering attention recently I've been on the hunt for some that can still offer potential value.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6342242-20-teenagers-with-the-most-first-team-minutes-in-europe-s-top-5-leagues-this-season

This article ☝️ details the 20 teenagers with the most first team minutes this season featuring all the likely lads - Zaniolo, Havertz, Sancho, Kluivert, Leão, Chukwueze etc. A couple of the others from that list stand out to me as flying under the radar somewhat...

Andrea Pinamonti
    Club: Frosinone (2018-19 season long loan from Inter)
    Performed well this season in a struggling team fighting relegation. Seems like he could be playing his football at Inter next season or potentially going out on loan again to another Series A side. His agent is also - lord of the deal - Mino Raiola (of Pogba, Verratti, Donnarumma, Moise Kean fame). He's currently trading at 67p which is over a quid less than Zaniolo.

Pedro Porro
    Club: Girona
    Turned down interest from Madrid, Athletico, Barca and Bayern last summer to sign for Girona where the possibility of getting minutes would be greater. A good attacking right back who can also play as a winger. Could get some transfer spec again this summer after impressing in his break out season. He's currently trading at 55p.

Any thoughts or opinions welcomed 👍

• I’ve kept a close eye on Pedro Porro this season he looks a real talent and defiantly think he will get a big move some point in the future. I do have a small holding of him a present but am looking to top up when I can free some funds up.
    I feel there is plenty of valve at £0.55

Haven’t seen much of Pinamonti to comment, but it’s one I will keep an eye on 👍🏻. Thanks for pointing him out.

Another youngest I like the look of that play regularly is Paterson Daka. £0.31
    Plays for RB Salzburg
    This guy has a bright future

• @WLR10 said in Teenagers who play:

Another youngest I like the look of that play regularly is Paterson Daka. £0.31
    Plays for RB Salzburg
    This guy has a bright future

Great shout on Patson Daka - CAF Young Player of the Year, will be in a PB league very soon and no doubt get linked with some big clubs.

• @GOT-GOT-NEED
    I’ve just finally bought pinamonti, he’s been on my list for a while and finally it was his turn. I like the look of this kid and with icardis future in doubt he may get a chance next season if not hopefully a loan move too a mid table side where he can further develop.

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Teenagers who play:

I like the look of this kid and with icardis future in doubt he may get a chance next season if not hopefully a loan move too a mid table side where he can further develop.

He's said he wants to compete for a starting spot at Inter but I've seen a couple of teams have expressed some interest in signing him - Bologna, Parma, Valladolid.

Liverpool were keen last summer but I imagine they're in a different place now, although they will be looking for a Sturridge replacement/upgrade. Good time to get on him anyway.

• @GOT-GOT-NEED
    Hopefully he’ll go too another Serie A team for now, he needs first team football. I also hold Gabriel Barbosa. He’s joint top goal scorer in Brazil and will be back next season. Fingers crossed icardi buggers off, I also hold him too 😂

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.