Season Over

• How much of an influence will transfer links/news have on player prices when the season ends and there's no football for the media to write about?
    I'm looking at Pepe who is at £2.65 already which is higher than almost all the attacking players of Liverpool and Chelsea apart from maybe salah.
    It's a difficult one for me to gauge as mane has scored 20+ goals in a Pl title challenge and yet his price is lower than pepe's. You can throw Sane in there too.
    I see pepe either continuing to rise (3.50 max) if he's on his way to Liverpool or else a sudden drop if the likes of bayern suddenly look like signing him.

• @BlayneB

I’ve been asking myself the same question. I have 300 shares in Pepe at 2.40p which I bought around 3 weeks ago was expecting him to be higher at this point.

But the market is funny, of course at this point Pepe is nowhere near as good as Sane, Mane or Son. But he has transfer potential.

I can see him getting to £3 personally, at that point I’d probably sell up with a lot worse profits than I was expecting

• @BlayneB @GregT14 I don't hold Pepe but I'd certainly keep hold of him, he's a very wanted man right now, beware of any manipulation with sudden price drops like Pogba, don't be bullied into dumping 💪🏻

• Pepe is the 2nd most successful hold in my portfolio. Currently sitting at a +75% profit on him. As soon as the inevitable transfer is confirmed, I will be instant selling.

Though, I may buy him again at the start of the season when his price has bottomed out, as he is a very good PB performer.