KANE fit for possible CL Final!!

• As a spurs fan I’m obviously not overly optimistic about the Semi but Poch has said Kane looks likely to be fit for the final... therefore fit for the nations league!! πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€ COYS dare to dream!!

• @Dannybeavs sorry to dampen things but I'd rather not have a half fit Kane playing in the final. Though he can come off the bench and score the winner if he likes...

For me Son is the main man for us this season and actually plays better without Kane.

Ajax on Tuesday will be very tough without either of them. Lucas Moura will be key.

• @Hotspur mate I’d taken Jansen coming off the bench to score any potential winner ever!! Wouldn’t even mind if it was the Judas sol Campbell himself! Should affect Kane’s price for the better though and have knock on effects for those who thought he would be out of the Nations league... as a spurs fan I think he needs a summer off, as a holder and a spurs fan it’s always good to see him fit and banging in goals!

• What a way to bow out of your Spurs career... πŸ˜‰

• @Ericali nothing better than United fans genuine belief that the future is bright and full of spurs players joining them! πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‚

• @Dannybeavs haha yes come on Janssen - I actually hold him - will move in summer and at 33p is a steal for his age. Definitely has goals in him, just hope he moves to a PB league.

And yes Kane needs the summer off but we all know he'll have June 1 firmly marked in his diary...

I fear Ajax may spoil the party though. I own Ziyech, Neres and Van de Beek. Any rises from them if Ajax get to final will be scant consolation though...

• @Ericali said in KANE fit for possible CL Final!!:

What a way to bow out of your Spurs career... πŸ˜‰

Why would he want to play in the Europa league?

• @Hotspur I’ve bought up the Ajax squad too for the exact same reason!!! I’d love to see Ziyech and VDB at spurs next year. De ligt would be a dream too but I think everyone knows he’s off to Barcelona! We defo need another CB though. I’m on a promise to be in Madrid if we make it to the final, beers are on me if you can make it! 🍺

• @Ericali yes we know you’re fishing for it but we will still nibble 🎣 🎣

• @Ericali said in KANE fit for possible CL Final!!:

What a way to bow out of your Spurs career... πŸ˜‰

Players?? πŸ€” We only want your manager! 😁

@Hotspur oh, not for us (we have Rashford) only way we buy Kane is if we sell Marcus to Barcelona.

I'm on about Madrid - I don't think Benzema is the answer to the number 9 conundrum

• @Dannybeavs A summer off and he might actually remember how to score in August πŸ˜‰

• @Ericali I can defo see Toby joining Jones at CB next year for you, it’s always been his dream playing partner! To be honest you can have trippier on this years performances as well!

• @Dannybeavs not sure I'd get a ticket but Madrid is one of my fave cities and would be tempted to go anyway...

• @Hotspur I hear they have lovely cold beers which are perfect to drown any form of disappointment πŸ˜‚πŸΊ

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.