Landmark reached πŸ€—

• I just wanted to record this on the forum, so there's a log of it somewhere.

Overnight I reached a milestone that far surpassed the expectations of when I signed up to FI back in September '18 when I cautiously deposited Β£300.
    By the November, I'd deposited 5 times (champs league reference there πŸ˜‰) that amount, Β£1500, which was and will always be my initial investment limit.
    At this early point, I was in profit by what looked healthy to this newbie - up Β£63.75.

As you can see from my little tracker spreadsheet, I was trading too often and making BAD decisions, consolidating losses and generally losing money (if you don't include the big increase in cap app):

0_1556350081608_image.jpeg

So, from 1st November I have had Β£1500 invested in FI and today (less than 6 months later) that initial Β£63.75 profit has turned into Β£1000.00+ πŸ˜±πŸ™ƒπŸ˜œ. AN INCREDIBLE 67% ROI ALREADY!!

0_1556350717756_image.jpeg

Of course, I expect a drop-off over the summer and once people withdraw after these summer bonuses are complete, but still this is unbelievable value! FI absolutely smashes other platforms!
    Once they iron out all the consistent problems and bugs, get the order book system in place and perhaps even expand into new territories, then THIS TIME NEXT YEAR RODNEY.... πŸ€‘

• Very similar to me.
    I joined 12th September. Started with Β£100 + Β£10 free for recommending a mate who started the same lunchtime.
    He cashed out Β£97 2 weeks later which he regrets and I remind him almost daily! Still hasn't signed back up! Fool!!!
    My 1st purchase was Ibrahimovic πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ got burnt a few pence!
    I've won Β£320 in dividends.
    0_1556352497846_Screenshot_20190427-090318_Samsung Internet.jpg

• @ScouseSte Fantastic...well done mate πŸ‘

• @ScouseSte @Dan-w Hats off to you guys, funny how we all made similar mistakes in the beginning, think I've probably made some of the craziest of bad trades on history of FI.
    You 2 have possibly already heard this one b4.
    Got a hunch on Sancho, went balls deep and bought 2000, that was probably the smartest thing i ever did here, what wasn't smart was being scaremongered both here and on Twitter, after he came on for England and did nada his price dropped a bit, I panicked like a little bitch and IS'd the lot for about an average 60p per share less πŸ˜” I'll let you guys do the maths but it's more than your whole profit @ScouseSte in 20 seconds, 2 or 3 months later his price doubles, absolutely gutted. I would love to say it never happened again but it did on Mbappe, not 2000 shares fortunately, but big IS loss followed by his price going up like Β£5 rapidly, the sickest part with the story is i bought both again 🀣🀣 although Mbappe is now out of my life.

Anyway even beginning as FI's worse trader I'm still up over 50% πŸ’ͺ🏻πŸ’ͺ🏻

@Dan-The-Man I guess this is why I'm over protective towards scaring newbies πŸ˜”

• @Friedeggs nice one mate πŸ‘

• @Andy-M haha Andy we are still likely to make these mistakes even now mate

• @Dan-w nice returns πŸ‘. Your mate must be gutted haha

• I started with Β£250 initial investment in January, increased that to Β£1,800 over the last few months. Portfolio cost now at Β£1,931.64 and value at Β£2,121.01 +17.84% ROI πŸ˜€

• @ScouseSte I can relate to you 2 guys as I too joined Oct '18
    My port is Β£2000 in profit & ive banked another Β£1250 (always important )
    Just shows i felt at time I'd missed the boat BUT if ur 'patient' and diversify ur port then rewards are there
    Finally 'credit' to most of you guys on here for valuable info πŸ‘

• I initially started in November but withdrew after a couple of months after making some massive mistakes (still made a small profit).

My portfolio is at Β£10,100 currently from a total Β£8000 investment that started in February at Β£2000 and gradually increased.

25% ROI in 3 months - I’ll take that πŸ˜‰

my plan was to withdraw my initial deposit and just leave the profit in here when I hit 2k profit - I now have full confidence in the growth of the platform over the next few years so have decided to keep it all in here.

• This post is deleted!

• This is the post that all newbies should listen too. Weve all been in the position of feeling "weve missed out" "joined too late" etc etc. Patience has been the key ingredient for me!

• Try post pic's but won't let me
    Using iPhone/iPad

• @Dan-w said in Landmark reached πŸ€—:

This is the post that all newbies should listen too. Weve all been in the position of feeling "weve missed out" "joined too late" etc etc. Patience has been the key ingredient for me!

Like buying a house.

Just because the previous generation were buying houses for 10k doesn’t mean it’s a bad deal to be paying 200k for them now.

• @ScouseSte Well done! Thank you for showing your progress.

• @Chris-J love it, used that one 6 months ago, why would i pay 200k for a house you paid 100k for ???? Uhhhhh because maybe it's worth 300k when the next buyer comes bitchin that you only paid 200k.🀣🀣

• I forgot to post the most important info *to me ...

0_1556359223489_Screenshot_2019-04-27-10-57-31-1.png

Of my 1k profit, Β£150 of it was from dividends (which were reinvested).
    So, on a Β£1500 investment, 10% ROI just from dividends alone!
    And dividends is the whole purpose of investment for me, with capital appreciation assumed to accompany them but not the main aim. You can only spend capital appreciation when you sell and, since my early errors, I've hugely reduced my selling impulses 😎

• @Chris-J said in Landmark reached πŸ€—:

I initially started in November but withdrew after a couple of months after making some massive mistakes (still made a small profit).

My portfolio is at Β£10,100 currently from a total Β£8000 investment that started in February at Β£2000 and gradually increased.

25% ROI in 3 months - I’ll take that πŸ˜‰

my plan was to withdraw my initial deposit and just leave the profit in here when I hit 2k profit - I now have full confidence in the growth of the platform over the next few years so have decided to keep it all in here.

Yea I too intended to withdraw the Β£1500 and play with the Β£1000 profit but that would be silly! We are only at the beginning here. The more we have invested, the more we should return (hopefully!)

• @ScouseSte Signs of no slowing down so will keep my funds in.

• @Andy-M

I feel your pain on that Sancho deal mate. Trusting your gut is hard when your balls are on the line.

50% up though :-)