Paulo Dybala

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah well that was a load of rubbish 👌

• @Ericali said in Paulo Dybala:

@Tikka-Mo-Salah well that was a load of rubbish 👌

If you say so, that's my opinion, United are no where near the club they used to be.

The league doesn't lie, 37 points behind liverpool

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah said in Paulo Dybala:

@Ericali said in Paulo Dybala:

@Tikka-Mo-Salah well that was a load of rubbish 👌

If you say so, that's my opinion, United are no where near the club they used to be.

The league doesn't lie, 37 points behind liverpool

I'm not denying we are 37 points behind - that's a fact.

It's the other rubbish like City & Chelsea can offer bigger wages (educate yourself) we have the biggest wage bill in the PL.

This is because we are the biggest team - deal with it.

We're not the best team. We could finish 6th like you say. But in the close season it has been reported we have 250m to spend. We can get virtually any player on the planet (barring the 2 super clubs in Spain)

Dybala hardly playing at Juve - of course we could get him (probably quadruple his wages too!) In fact, they are supposed to be interested in one of our cast offs in Lukaku.

I'm sure we cherry picked their best player in Pogba a few years ago too 👍

Just bear in mind how big club this club actually is - because if you didn't know it's the biggest on the entire planet. ⚽

• The mancs are rattled. :D

• Utd can still beat most clubs when it comes to wages. I think they could get Dybala depending in the other clubs in for him. Hes been quite poor this season when he's played. Much prefer Icardi personally.

• @Ericali If Dybala joined United next season while City, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal were in for him hes an idiot.

Biggest wage bill, coming 6th 😂

By the way Pogba is crap, he had a few decent games

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah

Spurs on £80k p/w and win nothing or Utd on £250k p/w and win nothing. Easy choice.

• Back on Dybala, just watched a compilation, he has some mad skill there, as soon as he gets in the right environment, he will be huge.

• Or go to a club where you play every week, which PL clubs would offer that?

• @Ollie Wolves or West Ham!

• Dybala has the ability to be one of the very top footballers on the planet in the right environment playing week in, week out. Considering his poor season he's held his price well - he's certainly suited to the PB matrix too. If he gets a big move he could certainly rocket - but that's still a big if at the moment.

• @Andrewm1878 said in Paulo Dybala:

@Tikka-Mo-Salah

Spurs on £80k p/w and win nothing or Utd on £250k p/w and win nothing. Easy choice.

Why you not mention the other teams?

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah

I think he'd definitely go to City or Liverpool over Utd and would be a good signing, although not guaranteed to start every week. Not so sure about Arsenal. Are any players excited by the idea of signing for Arsenal.

@Tikka-Mo-Salah

I think he'd definitely go to City or Liverpool over Utd and would be a good signing, although not guaranteed to start every week. Not so sure about Arsenal. Are any players excited by the idea of signing for Arsenal.

That was my original point before I was told I was talking rubbish.

Yes United are a big club offering big wages, however if other teams come in for him then the only way he would go to United would be if it has always been a dream to play for them and hes deluded like many of their supporters and believes they are still the biggest club in the world.

There were tickets still available for the Derby on Wednesday, says it all.

@Tikka-Mo-Salah

If their wife tells them they want to live in London, Spurs build a new stadium, so cant afford him, Fulham get relegated and Chelsea have a transfer ban, there is a chance as West Ham are not in Europe.

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah ok, let's break this down.

Liverpool want Sancho, Man Utd want Sancho - where does he go? Man Utd - we will offer a bigger fee & blow you out of the water financially in wages.

Liverpool want Dybala, Man Utd want Dybala - where does he go? Man Utd (same reasons as above)

Liverpool want Kane, Man Utd want Kane - where does he go? Man Utd - you getting the picture yet? 🤔

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah

That's true. Never underestimate the influence of the players wives when it comes to transfers. If only they knew how much better the north west is 😀

• We will offer more than anyone else because we can....

You can have a little romantic view of people going for the trophies etc but unless they are born & bred & support the club (Shearer with Newcastle) then the best financial package usually wins.

In fact, if it purely went on trophies there would be no point going Liverpool anyway as Klopp has lost every final he has ever had the misfortune to be in.

We have won FA Cup, League Cup, Community Shield, Europa League all since Fergie left which is a darn sight more than them virtually anyone barring City & this is our bleakest period of our history since the 80s!

• Man City want Alexis Sanchez, Man Utd want Alexis Sanchez - where does he go? 🤑 😬

• @Ericali said in Paulo Dybala:

@Tikka-Mo-Salah ok, let's break this down.

Liverpool want Sancho, Man Utd want Sancho - where does he go? Man Utd - we will offer a bigger fee & blow you out of the water financially in wages.

Liverpool want Dybala, Man Utd want Dybala - where does he go? Man Utd (same reasons as above)

Liverpool want Kane, Man Utd want Kane - where does he go? Man Utd - you getting the picture yet? 🤔

So these players only care about money? In that case I hope they go to United

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.