Anton Miranchuk -17p?!

• Hey guys, been doing some research around Europe and found an absolute gem. Anton Miranchuk 23 y/o has scored 14 goals this season from RW for Lokomotiv Moscow. He won the Russian player of the month in March and Akinfeev among others named him the best Russian player this season. Previously linked to Bournemouth and West Ham and he's only £17p!?
    Good find?

• I'm in. Can't see any major red flags. Looks like a real good spot.
    @Vespasian32 You might like this one.

• Seen bits of him and looks a good player. Will definitely have loads of interest in him this summer.

• 0_1556450365098_upload-e568cb0b-d2ac-4735-91df-5b58bca53242
    He's so good they cloned him and put him on both wings.

• He is by far the better twin it seems. I'm in.

• Good spot. Count me in.

• Good spot - I remember putting him on a list of underpriced players a few months ago - he is even more underpriced now especially with the transfer window looming.

• @Itsjadams that's weird, you found him two months ago too

• Bought 168 with the change on my account. Nice one mate, good spot. :)

• Been at loko for awhile now so is ready for that move away

• Remember it Anton and not the other Miranchuk

• @Keegans-Bluff

A check of the price chart suggests he has not been a regular pump and dump victim as it
    is almost flat. Just a player who could be excellent value.

• @Keegans-Bluff - He's only got better as the season's progressed hence his player of the month award for March. I'd forgotten about both of them until i saw he'd won it and was severely underpriced.

• @Itsjadams ah, that would explain it then.

I thought @static put the counter-argument very well in his reply to your previous thread about him, that you'd forgotten about.

"Heard decent things but my apprehension around Russian players is that they rarely move overseas. Maybe because income tax is low there, maybe because of language barriers, who knows the reason. But players such as Kokorin, Denisov, Akinfeev and Dzagoev were all really highly rated and never left Russia.

Thing with the Russian league is they can pay big wages and offer Champions League football. Look at the current Russian national team, only 1 or 2 of them plays outside Russia.

Golovin and Cheryshev are the only 2 Russian internationals I can think of currently in a PB league.

I strongly considered buying Chalov because he is so highly rated and only 20 but the fact he is Russian put me off cause they just always seem reluctant to leave!"

• Think he'll get a number of links. Bournemouth newcastle and west ham all previously linked. At such a cheap price its worthy investment because the large upside outweighs the small downside. So if you make the investment on six russian players you only need to hit on one and its easily gonna cover all costs and put you in healthy profit.

• @Keegans-Bluff His twin nearly left in 2017 and both of them have expressed a willingness to play in Europe. Aleksey previously said he'd wanted to leave. Quote from his agent Vadim Shpinev: "Aleksey was ready to sign it, but wanted only to decrease the buy-out clause from €20M to €15M in order to favor his transfer to a good European club"?

• All aboard 🚂

• I think the Russian risk in terms of their players abroad is already built into to his price. At 50p he would be too much because of this. He won't go as high as some but at 23p or so he can go some yet.

• @Itsjadams said in Anton Miranchuk -17p?!:

@Keegans-Bluff His twin nearly left in 2017 and both of them have expressed a willingness to play in Europe. Aleksey previously said he'd wanted to leave. Quote from his agent Vadim Shpinev: "Aleksey was ready to sign it, but wanted only to decrease the buy-out clause from €20M to €15M in order to favor his transfer to a good European club"?

love a well researched asset share like this. Very little risk high reward. And at 17p even people with a small budget can get in on the action. Do they have the same agent?

Edit 25p*

• The thing with these cheap players is that it is very low risk because their price cant fall much, but has potential to rise dramatically.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.