Diogo Dalot

• Wondering what everyones opinions on Dalot is? Obviously quite a young United player. Can't see him leaving United this season. Has shown a bit of promise of a good player this season. Just wondering what people think of him

• @benmorley24 said in Diogo Dalot:

Wondering what everyones opinions on Dalot is? Obviously quite a young United player. Can't see him leaving United this season. Has shown a bit of promise of a good player this season. Just wondering what people think of him

I like him, but I reckon he'll end up a squad player. Utd linked with wan bissaka, plus laird being mentioned by Ole for promotion to the first team. Dalot is versatile though, and a player that is listed on the index as a defender who plays half his games on the wing could prove valuable.

• @Jimbob I get what you're saying. He is a very versatile player and if he gets a couple goals next season from the wing if he does play much I can see his price starting to increase due to defenders goals counting as 2p per share instead of what a wingers is (1p per share) But obviously he needs to try and cement his way into the team so pre season will be vital for him. He is about 22 I think so still a very young player which is always good.

• He signed for near £20m... and like you've said.. he's shown 'a bit' of promise...

Is that where football is these days???

At 0.81 is yet to score in top level football and i wonder just how much goal threat he offers.. 21 games this season in total as opposed to Leicester's right back Ricardo Pereira (0.47) who's played 34 and scored 2 goals.. Pereira is a player who I think could get transfer buzz growth and one I think is up there as the best in the league... Or compare him to the 43 games and 8 goals from Matt Doherty (0.36) who all be it plays in a more attacking wing back role most weeks certainly offers more PB opps with that record??

Tricky one.. no doubt he's a great prospect but comparables are currently delivering better results for your coin!!!

• I bought in at the right time on Dalot... watched him rise significantly and fast but then took my eye off the ball and only just got out yesterday.

When he came on as a sub in an attacking position, it looked like he had all the ability to change a game. As if he had been mislabeled a wingback. He shot up, because at the time, Ole was looking like he'd restored United with youth and Dalot might play more attacking.

He might still turn in to a top player long term but he'll do nothing over summer and the way I see it, there are more attractive options.

• He's the new Rafael.

• @Allams-Out Rafael out of contract this summer, United should bring him back :)

• @Allams-Out I preferred his brother... Donatello??

• @dannypea said in Diogo Dalot:

@Allams-Out I preferred his brother... Donatello??

I heard he does machines...

The sick pervert.