Ndombele - big summer move?

• @Misto Fair enough. I did think about the opinion thing. I'm just seeing more and more fundamental misunderstandings of the index, just look at this thread and the jwp one.
    And was just wondering how to combat it. We can't just keep saying 'the fi market is crazy'.
    Might be worth getting the ol youtube account out of the cupboard. Wath this space. Real academy coming soon.

• @Shippers said in Ndombele - big summer move?:

@LuaLua, oi get out of this chat with your negative comments 🤣. I think this one goes on a while (hopefully), United need this type of player and media know it, they will also have to pay over the odds for him no doubt due to no CL footie so you will see links until anything's confirmed. You then question if he wants Europa league but we will see hopefully it plays on throughout the summer 🤞🤞

Mind your language (Man United no CL) haha, seasons not over yet, Arsenal and Chelsea are just as terrible as United, you never know playing Thursday, Sunday, Thursday, Sunday 😁 hopefully they both screw up and put too much energy into EL, this season has been unpredictable apart from top 2... come on you red devils 💪🏻

You are also giving advice or kinda assuming on things that you can't guarantee by saying no CL for United 😁

• @Andy-M 😂😂😂 feel CL is a dream now mate unfortunatly. I feel we will win last two games but feel others won't drop the points but you never know I suppose, it has been a weird old season but when the pressure was on we've not been up to it, season has caught up with us a bit 😭😭

• @NewUser212623 agreed though hard to determine where it can, should stop. If the young players put in performances or start earning serious MB you could argue that there worthy of that price. I don't hold any of the youngsters mentioned as feel their overpriced myself but then technically they should continue grow with extra money put into FI in the coming months, years so should we be getting on, it's a hard one

• Lyon confirm that City, PSG and United are actively chasing him. This has the makings of a big transfer saga. He will get to £2, still under-priced compared to other summer movers.

• @BarbayanBrawler Yea with the actual confirmation of parties involved it gives licence for the papers to go fucking nuts on this one. Lets just hope it drags on.

• As soon as all the big boys get mentioned its time to dive in.

There are going to be a few all around the same price, ndombole, Lozano,depay, Rodriguez.........

Looking at markers Pepe/fekir, plenty of room for growth and Mb when top 5 starts.

• Just topped up some more myself, as mentioned above, I think he'll reach £2 with plenty of speculation

• Lyon president Jean-Michel Aulas has confirmed Manchester United and Manchester City are interested in signing midfielder Tanguy Ndombele, but says his preference would be to sell to Juventus.

Its definitely happening. Just when and who. Juventus would be my least prefered option but it looks like they are favourite.

• It will be whoever pays the most money!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.