Greenwood

• I’ve had to get involved due to the fact that united have Huddersfield and Cardiff left to play. He’ll get some game time as United always gives youngsters playing time in final game. When this happens his price will rocket.....again!

• They are still fighting for top 4. Highly doubt they will put a 17 year old out.

• Rashford is carrying a shoulder injury currently, I wouldn't be surprised at all too see him in the match day squads.

• @Sacred yeah, been carrying that injury since PSG. United lacking goals and creativity. Ole been to watch the u21’s a lot recently. I would be shocked if he isn’t included in the squad

• Greenwood should have been in the squad the last few weeks, I am a big holder but I say that as a United fan who wants my team to have the best chance of winning, our constantly misfiring forwards don't deserve to be in there ahead of him.

I think Ole wants him in there but he's playing politics in wanting to keep Mata (and more importantly his fellow Spaniards) happy and in Sanchez's case to not have potential buyers knowing a kid is getting in ahead of him. Could also make a case for him replacing any of our other under performing forwards especially Lingard who's a token home grown squad player at best and Lukaku who I hope we cash in on as he's just not good enough.

I think next season after we've hopefully get rid of the deadwood he'll be in the match day squad every week, Europa league looks a certainty and I can see Ole giving Greenwood starts in that and the league cup, I think by the middle of next season he'll be getting regular starts in the prem too.

• Rashford and Lukaku reportedly ruled out of the last 2 games, hopefully he'll get some proper game time, the only natural number 9 left who's fit.

• @Rufio90210 said in Greenwood:

They are still fighting for top 4. Highly doubt they will put a 17 year old out.

We have no chance of the top 4!

If there ever was time to blood a youngster like Greenwood, then that time is now! 👌

• @NewUser206227 he will be in the squad but wouldnt expect any decent minutes imo. Still cant believe his price

• @NewUser260763 said in Greenwood:

@NewUser206227 he will be in the squad but wouldnt expect any decent minutes imo. Still cant believe his price

Never can I.... There is no logic to it but the market is the market at the minute. The Felix price still puzzles me the most! 🤣

What I will say judging by the heady heights CHO achieved (£5.30ish) by being a 17 year old wonderboy from Chelsea, that £4+ seems very achievable for Man Utd's boy wonder seen as commercially they are the biggest club on the index.

If he was to actually SCORE a goal Vs Huddersfield or Cardiff then his price would surely 🚀🚀

• his price is crazy but that’s just how the market is with youngsters. No one wants to miss out on the next CHO! With pre season and europa next season his price is only going one way.......

• Brewster still has to catch him. The bar has been set. Both players have almost identical curcumstances.

• 43 Goals and assists this season, kid is something very special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P-pkgukkvs

• @Sacred said in Greenwood:

43 Goals and assists this season, kid is something very special.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P-pkgukkvs

I’ve seen plenty of highlight videos of young players over the years but that just leaves me speechless - he can literally do it all.

Good physique too so will skip the ‘needs to bulk up’ stage.

• Just saw United's last 2 games are Huddersfield and Cardiff. With Lukaku and Rashford injured. Greenwood is surely going to see some game time. Don't hold him but if he plays, imagine he will rise with certain twitter accounts pushing him like never before.

• Lukaku is out for the for the season, Rashford was pictured in training today so there is still a possibility. Usually Utd play a few youth players in the last couple of games so I'm expecting Chong, Gomes, Garner and Greenwood to get some game time. All have had a really good season in the U18s & U23s and would be good holds coming into pre-season.

• Sanchez will be play, they need to put him in the shop window.

• @Tom77 said in Greenwood:

Sanchez will be play, they need to put him in the shop window.

If I was putting him in the shop window I'd make sure he DIDN'T play! 😁

Last I heard Rashford had a sore shoulder so I don't know if they will risk him.

• @Ericali On top of that, things have gone very flat. Fans have lost the initial verve of when OGS took over. Giving Greenwood time over last 2 games would put some positive spin on the season for the fans.

• @Sacred just watched the video.. Jesse lingard can do most of that aswell🤣

• @BarbayanBrawler said in Greenwood:

@Ericali On top of that, things have gone very flat. Fans have lost the initial verve of when OGS took over. Giving Greenwood time over last 2 games would put some positive spin on the season for the fans.

I think he will give him a go - couldn't pick two better opponent's than Huddersfield & Cardiff to give him a taster of the first team. ⚽