untapped

• with all the rises in young hopefuls the last month, particularly british...who is the next one (who has yet to have a decent rise), anyone think they have a genuine 'Gem'?

• Not new or completely untapped... But somewhat left behind compared to certain others... Longstaff & Mount. Added bonus that Longstaff will definitely play when fit again and still has alll the hype around his first international cap to follow. Mount could step in, the fans are calling for him to stay in the Chelsea squad. Otherwise he will loan to Palace or Bournemouth I suspect like Ake/Loftus Cheek etc. Also sure to be capped in the next season or two.

• Josh Maja for me. 20 years old English on loan at Sunderland from Bordeaux tearing League One up. Huge potential

Edit- I Know FUCK ALL

• @Chancellor said in untapped:

Josh Maja for me. 20 years old English on loan at Sunderland from Bordeaux tearing League One up. Huge potential

Sorry, but your info on this one is mistaken.

Josh Maja was tearing up League One with Sunderland, but refused to sign a new deal and was subsequently sold to Bordeaux in January. 7 appearances since and just one goal in Ligue 1.

• @LukeMalla ah shit I've watched a few vids recently checked his stats and must have got that wrong! Rookie mistake cheers for the correction.

• @Chancellor said in untapped:

Josh Maja for me. 20 years old English on loan at Sunderland from Bordeaux tearing League One up. Huge potential

Sorry to correct you mate, firstly he's not on loan, Bordeaux bought him in January, secondly the only thing hes tearing up is his cruciate ligament 😔 he is out for 2-3 months.

@Vespasian32 Longstaff and Mount are totally different types of players to the others that have recently risen, plus Longstaff is out for the season, both have bags of talent but not sure they will get as high as the others, not that that's a bad thing because a lot of these youngsters are well overpriced, sometimes slow steady rises hold better than the ones that fly from £1-£4 in weeks.

• Surely worth a few shares just because his middle name is Omdibumbum

• @Andy-M yeah agree... But I'm looking at Declan Rice who hit £2.05 and Longstaff is better and still has the spike to come around getting his first cap. He was sure to be called up when the injury hit. Just getting back fit near the start of next season will put him to 1.25ish... Goal/pb 1.50-1.75...First England cap £2

He put in some good mb scores and a couple goals before the injury

• @Chancellor I got on him when he transferred, watched him couple of times and dumped straight away, was really expecting big things, guess Sancho has given us too much hope on these English kids in Germany.

• I though mount was going salzburg on loan next season? Swear I heard that could well be wrong though

• @Vespasian32 That was England U21 actually, I know cos i held until the injury, looked like a good suit to PB, Rice is only at that price because everyone expects MB all summer and maybe a move to Man Utd, I like his style but he'd need to be on pension for me to invest.

• George McEchran flying currently could he be next?

• @Andy-M

Yeah looked like a sound buy. Still could be but only dipped my toes in with a few to track price. No England youth appearances from what I can see and refusing to sign contract doesn't sound great though tbf. If it looks like a Berahino, smells like a Berahino and sounds like a Berahino it's probably a Berahino

• @NewUser159379 said in untapped:

I though mount was going salzburg on loan next season? Swear I heard that could well be wrong though

You mean Leipzig??? Bournemouth also interested apparently.

• @Andy-M yeah my mistake, thought it was a done deal. Bournemouth would be a good move though

• Looked into this a little bit last night, have a mate whose a football agent so has the odd bit of advice...asked him about Marcus Edwards a while back and he said he has all the talent in the world but a bad attitude...so have avoided him up til now...however now hes regularly playing, and playing well...getting great reviews from teammates - i think he looks massivly underpriced to me. also does he have a chance of playing England u20 this summer?

• Tom Davies. 38p. Just needs a goal and a few good games.

• Solanke? - although not playing much at Bournemouth is an Eng u21 favourite for striker role. I only have 50.

• Tom Davies is a good shout, I've been holding for a while but he has been struggling to get into Everton team recently. Maybe a loan next season will do him the world of good.

Another cheap gamble I've been holding for a while is Keanan Bennetts from Borussia Monchengladbach (39p). He has had injuries this season and hasn't played for the first team but maybe the sale of T.Hazard in the summer will give him an opportunity next season. Young and English certainly ticks a lot of peoples boxes.

• Haller hasn't had a a peak due to bonus yet...plays vs chelsea in euro and decent season. Type i can see moving in Summer if a big club comes in.

Showed some PB potential over the season. A move or Jovic leaving could improve this.

Possible French squad for Euros if he carries on being consistent.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.